We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa weight....... Options

Postman
#1 Posted : 3/18/2010 6:34:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, mixed up 3 different batches of Changa. Each was comprised of 1 gr. leaf and 1 gr. spice. After mixing and drying some fine leaf/spice is sticking to the glass. Batches of the leaf without scraping the glass weigh 1.750 to 1.928 grams. This is nice and leafy and I really don't want to scrape the super fine stuff off of the glass and end up with dust that will settle out. So I guess I have 2 questions. The first would be is what's stuck to the glass mostly spice or do you think it is leaf/spice. The second question would be do you all think I should just add more acetone to the batches and try to pick this stuff up onto the leaf. My thoughts are if it is leaf/spice just to leave it until I need to make up some more.
Thanks and Peace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 3/18/2010 6:41:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is sticky spice goodness. Scrape it all up and add it to your leaf. It will stock to the side of the baggie, so you can always add a little bit of it to your dose or save it for last. But it's good, very good.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

gammagore
#3 Posted : 3/18/2010 10:41:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How finely did you crush the herb?

If I have any residue on my evap dish, I scrape that up and add it to the batch. Ive also found that if I dont mess with the herb while its evaping, all of the spice is absorbed by the herb.

mumbles
#4 Posted : 3/29/2010 5:17:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If there is quite a bit scrape it up, add more IPA above the level of the leaf and evap down again undisturbed. Spice is far more smokeable when protected from heat by leaf matter.