We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
nomans tek many tries one success Options

topical9
#1 Posted : 2/19/2008 8:41:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

after attempting to extract from MHRB 3 times SWIM finally got a good yeild and good smoke. SWIM ended up washing away his second batch and his first was such little yeild that there were very miniscule hallucinations. On SWIMs 3rd attempt he ended up with just under 1 gram from 100 grams of MHRB. First SWIM tried to smoke with tinfoil (freebase) with 3 other friends, SWIM got very decent and intense hallucinations but SWIM was aware of everything going on etc during this time. Second time SWIM and his friends used a bong with ash and a screen, SWIM ended up with a mouth full of ash and extremely harsh smoke and less visual than his first. After this SWIM decided no more bs lets make the machine, SWIM found the perfect! bottle, it was an old absinth bottle SWIM had from a few years ago, very skinny long neck and a nice indent in the bottom to make a hole. SWIM went to the store and baught copper brillow pad (hope copper isnt too bad for him) and stuffed it in the neck of the bottle. SWIMs scale only goes to .1 g so SWIM had to eyeball doses the entire time. For SWIMs 3rd try SWIM was down to one friend at this point, SWIMs friend def. broke through on this try but SWIM didnt, SWIM started to get the intense visuals he got the first time but over occupied with wanting to "BREAK THROUGH" (SWIM really wanted to see aliens and hyperspace lol) SWIM grabbed the pipe after about 30 seconds once he was hallucinating and tried to smoke it again. This didnt go to well because SWIM couldnt tell which end to smoke from or if he was gettin smoke.

FOr the fun part: SWIMS 4th TRY

SWIM piled the spice into the machine to be sure to break through this time. 2-3 hits later SWIM sits the pipe down and lays back on the couch pretty sure it will just be the same as the first entense visuals with no "breakthrough" SWIM felt the need to close his eyes, as he did he found himself in a huge spinning silver room the room seemed to have a purpose much like this room was a machine, in the center there was a huge octopus(the room seemd to be made up entirely of this huge octopus) with long arms reaching out grabbing jars filled with little silver things. Inside the room there were dozens of smaller coppies of the octopus that the room was made up of, they were grabbing the little jars which as SWIM looked were filled with even smaller copies of these octopi, and pouring them onto SWIM. SWIM was completely unware of himself or the room he was in instead SWIM though of himself as a two parts. One part was the mind which was in this room virtually part of this machine of octopi and jars etc, while his body was laying down somewhere feeling amazing. SWIM had to remind himself that his mind had to take care of his body and make it take deep breaths and stay aware of itself while the bodies mind was off being part of hyperspace.

SWIM was impressed and loved the journey thanks again for the help with the spice tek and everything else.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 2/21/2008 8:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha ha ! - " swim couldnt tell which end to smoke from or if he was gettin smoke...".

Well .. more ! ...we want more stories ! ... a whole gram ought to be a few more tales to tell, if you can remember !

(edit) And yes like Ixxy suggests below - Don't use copper (or worse; is it coated.?). Vapourize with pure-steel (ie iron) scrubby-pad only ! Use a bit-'gague' size of steel wool - NOT real steel wool (uber-fine) as it will vapourize too!

Ixxy
#3 Posted : 2/21/2008 10:35:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be careful smoking out anything off of anything copper. It creates some pretty yukky fumes you don't really want in your lungs.

Happy traveling.

topical9
#4 Posted : 2/21/2008 8:43:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

couldnt really find anything but copper and alluminum at the store. Where do you recommend swim gets the steel wool. Swims friends and he tried to be very carefull how hot the copper got. Anyway swim went back another time as well as 2 of swims friends. One of swims friends couldnt explain it at all said it was the most intense thing ever, he seemed slightly off afterward saying things like "what is reality etc" this friend has experience with salvia, lsd, and mushrooms. At first this friend said he will never go back, followed up 10 mins later with an urge to go backa nd see more. Swims second friend who also said he wouldnt go back after the other night, went back twice since then and is going to purchase more wood. they experiemented with lighting and music which seems to change it and make a different journey each time. Swims second trip to hyperspace was a very intense show of designes colors sounds etc, this time swim was more concerned that he wasnt breathing he couldnt feel is body and couldnt tell if he mouth was open/closed (same with eyes) swim saw no entities this time around but had an increadible journey. Swim only has about 1-2 more doses left and then swims friends will prob buy more wood in the future. So i would like to know where this steel wool could be purchased and what exactly to look for so that there will be no more copper fume inhalations.

Thanks again

EDIT**

the copper wasnt coated its the kind of pad you can buy at a grocery store for cleaning pots and pans. It was tested to see how many fumes came off after burning it straight in a flame for awhile. It took about 5 seconds in straight flame to smell (couldnt really see) any fumes.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 2/21/2008 9:15:08 PM

The Great Namah

Most hardware stores sell many different thicknesses of steel wool. Get a large gauge.

Also, almost all copper wool that I have encountered is covered in a thin coating of something (plastic is my guess) to prevent it from oxidizing...it will catch fire, burn, and smell horrible. You do not want this ending up in your lungs. If one MUST use copper, please, please, please burn it over a heavy flame until it stops smoking.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

adrian89987
#6 Posted : 2/21/2008 10:17:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Copper works fine.
I don't know where yall get your lighters but they must be HOT to be giving fumes from copper.
And yes if you are using something such as a brillo pad then make sure to burn off any other chemicals before hand.

Steel wool will actually burn and melt as you use it if the flame gets anywhere near it.

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 2/22/2008 3:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ixxy
#8 Posted : 2/22/2008 10:21:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most hardware stores do sell it. I think it is something like 000 gauge steel wool. basically it looks like a mass of large metal shavings all bundled together. I think you may even be able to find it at some grocery stores too as a lot of people use it to wash dishes etc etc. If you have or know someone who has a metal lathe, You could always make your own out of surgical stainless. You should be careful to clean it good after you amass the amount you require as there will be oils and the such on it from the lathe, spinning to keep it from burning up the metal and the cutter.

A welding shop would also be a possibilty.

I really am not trying to be off putting or anything, It is just that in the real world I am a metallurgist and I know what various metals can do, what they are made of exactly, how they react to certain atmospheres/treatment. I just don't want to see someone hurt themselves in the long run because they may or may not know something or are unaware of how to obtain something that would improve the overall quality of what they are doing in the name of hyperspace exploration. I am sorry if I am preachy. Very happy

topical9
#9 Posted : 2/22/2008 10:29:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

no i appreciate it i was very iffy about using it at all but the pull to enter hyperspace was there and i couldnt find anything else. Hope that the 4-6 times it was used (no coating and didnt touch flame to it) didnt hurt my friends. Another trip to the hardware store will be 100% before anymore dmt is extracted. i dont think i can get surgical stainless unless thats at the hardware store but ill look for that 000 gauge steel wool if that is the safest bet from a hardware store.

thanks again.

ps swim went to hyperspace again tonight with the last bit of spice. This time the feeling of not knowing if his mouth was open or closed was even more intense and swim couldnt make himself feel his breathing (a little off putting ) swim could feel his chest going up and down against the blanket but he could feel no breath in his mouth or lungs. This time swim tried with no music but found that any noises in the room/house were the exact same effect as music they were part of the trip the same way that music was. This time there were no entities (swim wants to meet the octopi he met once again but maybe isnt smoking enough) but swim was defenitaly in a room again, the room was constantly morphing and changing colors. The best part of this trip was that everything was a bight silver and as soon as swims understood the silver and thought in his brain about how intense the silver was EVERYTHING GOT EVEN MORE SILVER. it was very intense as though showing swim that he doesnt understand what "silver" is even when he thinks he does. does this make any sense or anyone had their trip intensify midway through like that as though tryin to show them something?

El Ka Bong
#10 Posted : 2/23/2008 8:41:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The mother-loving Octopus is so cool to hear about again - but flying baby octopuses is a new variation! !

That "silver" - you just gave ma a flashback of a reminder ! ! the whips, veins or ducts of quicksilver that make up the 'business' of Hyperspace! They are trading in that stuff -like an economy of the stuff that forges our reality.!? - I've seen in Hyperspace, 'elves' looking like they are working at a planet-sized forge full of quicksilver conduits; busy as elves usually are, but hundreds of them and each one is watching over a junction of all the connected silvery, flowing tubes !. Traffic circles of mercury manned by busy elves..!

'Mercury' to alchemists is the element (metal) that makes all other metals - it behaves very 'psychedelically' ... ! it sweats out of rocks when you heat the ore it's stuck in, just like it sweats out of the wall of hyperspace, I once thought...

It's what the alchemists meant with the image/concept of Mercury ! connecting to the 'serpent' too ... The raw primodial, uber-transmutable, elemental stuff that we are handling, and connected to and creating with

If you search "mercury" in this Terrence McKenna paper, there's the desciption on P.2 -

http://www.scribd.com/do...enna-Lectures-On-Alchemy

and

http://www.chemsoc.org/v...chemist/alc_mercury.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_%28element%29