We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) Options

XBudBomberX
#1 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:38:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, I plan on ordering some THH offline; however, I'm not exactly sure which type of substance I should buy. The online vendor who I'm going to be ordering from is pretty well known and they have Tetrahydroharmine HCL 200mg and also in a tincture, of either 2 Dram or 1 fluid oz. What would you guys recomned I buy? I want to do a sublingual dose of atleast 50mg maybe even up to 200mg. So help me out swimmers, should I buy the tincture or the HCL? Please get back to me, thanks people.Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#2 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:43:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
If you look at the harmalas section in the entheogen group, you'll find topics on the subject. Some prefers one or the other depending if they manage not to burn their mouth tissue with the tincture. We say that the tincture have a very good advantage of dosage. You don't need a scale to mesure it out.
It look like if you really manage your sublingual trick the tincture is well worth it.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 3/17/2010 10:40:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Buy the expensive stuff Smile
It costs more for a reason.
elusive illusion

gibran2
#4 Posted : 3/17/2010 10:59:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

XBudBomberX wrote:
Hi everyone, I plan on ordering some THH offline; however, I'm not exactly sure which type of substance I should buy. The online vendor who I'm going to be ordering from is pretty well known and they have Tetrahydroharmine HCL 200mg and also in a tincture, of either 2 Dram or 1 fluid oz. What would you guys recomned I buy? I want to do a sublingual dose of atleast 50mg maybe even up to 200mg. So help me out swimmers, should I buy the tincture or the HCL? Please get back to me, thanks people.Smile

If you don’t have a mg scale, then the tincture might help with dose measurement. I prefer the powder.

Sublingual administration is very effective and you don’t need much: 10-15mg THH is all I ever need. 50mg sublingual THH would be a significant overdose for me.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Jumper
#5 Posted : 3/17/2010 11:19:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim ordered a gram of THH HCl from the same place you're planning to buy from. He has used only 50 mg of it so far. Its good stuff and comes in a small plastic vial. Feels great on it's own. He recommends getting the powder. Beware, swim had to wait a couple weeks to get his, as they were backlogged. Better to email them first to check on availability. Getting a scale is worth every cent. Swim once OD'd on Harmine, not fun.
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

ibeing897
#6 Posted : 3/17/2010 11:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone know if it's safe to smoke thh hcl?
all posts are fictional

hummus
#7 Posted : 3/18/2010 2:35:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lbeing789 wrote:
anyone know if it's safe to smoke thh hcl?

While I'm not sure exactly what temperature thh decomposes at compared to it's BP, you'd probably have to convert it to freebase to be able to smoke it.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 3/18/2010 2:41:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I had quite a nice experience smoking the hcl. You don't need much of it at all. Around 25mg's I'd say for me, so if it's not effective for you at that dose at least you wouldn't have wasted much, but I think you'll certainly feel something, especially if vaping spice afterwards.