We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Visionary Temple website Options

deepsun80
#1 Posted : 3/17/2010 1:11:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings all,
Visionary Temple is back with updates....actually entirely changed!
Its now an online tome for Indian mythologies, which Ive illustrated in a visionary art style :

http://www.visionarytemple.com

I started with the Ramayan, which somehow I have felt a resonance to whenever I do inner journeys, and only the 1st part so far. I figured if ample folks like it then Ill continue with the rest.
I have tried to illustrate it in a style which is another attempt to represent the tryptamine visions, different from my earlier style.
Oh, and Ive decided to take off the commercial aspect of my art (which I had on my first site, where I offered the art as posters for purchase) and present it just for people to enjoy and familiarize with Hindu folklore. Taking the commercial aspect off also relieves me of worrying about selling the art etc.
Plz check it out, and let me know what you think....it would be great if you can send me a message through the site. If I get enough positive feedback, Ill continue with it.
Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!