We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best experience ever. Options

The Traveler
#21 Posted : 3/8/2008 12:27:18 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

El Ka Bong wrote:
MHRB extract in lemon Juice is still likely to make you puke even if de-tannined, but a rue-seed extract probably does not need to be treated for tannin removal. If you just don't eat the seed parts, you'll not get any nausea. Grind them to dust, extract in acid (lemon), and filter well. Traveller - you should add some vinegar to those eggs !

Oh dear, forgot the vinegar part indeed, scjuuze me.

b.t.w. you can still get naussious and vomit like hell if you don't eat the seed parts but just drink the rue-tea with no tannins removed. Been there, done that... it's more about the amount of extract you drink. With a extract of 1g of rue you probably won't vomit but you might with 5g.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#22 Posted : 10/12/2008 3:53:24 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

if memory serves me correct, i think activated carbon from a healthfood store will also remove tannins.

"Tannins are a mixture of large and medium size molecules. Carbons with a combination of macropores and mesopores adsorb tannins. The ability of a carbon to adsorb tannins is reported in parts per million concentration (range 200 ppm-362 ppm)."

excellent decolorizing agent, as well as absorbant for toxins in the gut when taken as directed
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#23 Posted : 10/12/2008 7:39:33 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

very true

the way it seems, if you've done too much, you won't remember it
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

The Traveler
#24 Posted : 10/12/2008 9:50:57 PM

"No, seriously"

Is it me or did some posts from today in this thread get removed?

benzyme
#25 Posted : 10/12/2008 10:17:48 PM

analytical chemist

you're right, some did Confused

The Traveler
#26 Posted : 10/12/2008 10:50:39 PM

"No, seriously"

Now the question is: did some moderator remove it, the user itself or ...???

benzyme
#27 Posted : 10/12/2008 11:15:59 PM

analytical chemist

was wondering the same thing

modsquad09
#28 Posted : 10/14/2008 8:58:45 AM

mods

Ixxy wrote:
It really isn't. I weight out everything that is heavy enough on a triple beam.

I have eaten more then that before, not at one time of course but more over a course of 6 hours or so. I kind of wanted to see what that much would do in one sitting. Also, I didn't feel anyone wanted to know about the part where I vomited a few hours into it all.

so were they fresh or what? thats a crazy dose for dry, i guess some people are more sensitive than others...

or maybe your just getting weak shrooms ;]

the MOST i would ever need is 5.
I once had a BOMB strain, ate about 3 grams dried peaked within 10 minutes.. level 5 trip.
had a neardeath/rebirth white light type trip.. it was total hell & heaven.

any higher of a dose would have been wastful.. or mad me puke & choke.. 5 grams should make a normal tripper hit level 5 & blackout for a few hours.

unless u eat shrooms everyday, then after awhile i can understand 21 grams better.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

PREV12