We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa powder quest. Options

HyperD
#1 Posted : 3/14/2010 7:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have mimosa powder,not shreeded.Is good enough?
Is it possible to skip the boling with acid and go straight to the point where i use caustic soda with water and heat it up an hour or two to quick the process before using hetpane?

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin
But the coin can have more than two sides

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jumper
#2 Posted : 3/15/2010 6:38:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it's called Straight To Base. There are several variations on it but the process is basically the same. Swim prefers to heat the later pulls in a hot water bath to get more N-oxides, and keep the first pull or two seperate. He likes variety in his spice.Smile
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

HyperD
#3 Posted : 3/16/2010 2:39:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin

shoe
#4 Posted : 3/17/2010 3:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience powdered is far more efficient, shredded is a pain to work with unless you happen to have a powdering machine handy.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:19:00 PM

The Great Namah

I wouldn't STB prepowered mimosa anymore. Red tainted xtals is most likely what you'll end up with, but best of luck.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Xt
#6 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:33:40 PM

I dont know what caused that for Acolon, my buddy found these pictures on an STB with powdered bark.
I think this was done with a heat bath and clean naptha.

Maybe some bad solvent? Rust on the container? There must be a reason for it.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

soulfood
#7 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've had it a couple of times when the NaOH starts breaking down the bark so much that a lot of the dye elements become soluble in the solvent layer.

I thoroughly in the A/B club now.

HyperD
#8 Posted : 3/18/2010 3:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I've had it a couple of times when the NaOH starts breaking down the bark so much that a lot of the dye elements become soluble in the solvent layer.

I thoroughly in the A/B club now.

Ok i didnt get any problems like that,i didnt wait to long time before separating naptha.
Actually i was ordering shreedded spice but they sent me powdered instead.

Here is the result of two different extraktions

Is this safe to smoke the yellow spice or should i do a recrystallization?

HyperD attached the following image(s):
dmt 2nd 009.jpg (653kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
dmt 005.jpg (545kb) downloaded 59 time(s).