We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jungle Spice Changa--a quick question Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 3/13/2010 11:33:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey everyone

so, i just made my first batch of enhanced herbs (50/50; spice/lion tail petals) and i think im hooked! anyway, i got some Jungle Spice dried today (used xylene after the bark was spent) and tried to dissolve some in 91% IPA but it doesnt seem to want to dissolve. my question is this: is IPA a decent solvent for Jungle Spice? if not what solvent would you recommend for Jungle Spice Enhanced Herbs? (i can get acetone but i try to avoid it as i immediately become suspect of making meth but if i really need it i can get it.)

PS I really love the idea of changa, whoever thought of needs a Nobel Prize, so portable, inconspicuous, and i can roll a fatty and take it outside! Smile
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 3/13/2010 11:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive never used IPA to enhance, but if you warm up the IPA a bit it will help to dissolve the Jungle.

Ive just finished a batch of changa made with caapi/chali/spice/jungle using acetone. hmmmm yummy stuff.

mattritt
#3 Posted : 4/20/2010 3:55:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used ethanol (everclear). My jungle spice (devoid of fats and oils) dissolved fine other than having to break up the large chunks and such. If you have a gooey jungle spice you may want to remove the fats and oils.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Dorge
#4 Posted : 4/20/2010 4:17:40 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

quick note...
once again with out the addition of a harmala, or caapi leaf/vine... it aint changa...
its enhanced leaf.
cheers
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

KuzeMaf
#5 Posted : 11/17/2020 8:07:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mogascreeta wrote:
hey everyone

PS I really love the idea of changa, whoever thought of needs a Nobel Prize, so portable, inconspicuous, and i can roll a fatty and take it outside! Smile

An Australian by the name of Julian Palmer.... I also Nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize.

All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.