We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New tune: Entheogen Options

Pachanoi
#1 Posted : 3/12/2010 10:49:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's something i made made last night. It's called Entheogen. It's a groovy lil thing, if you ask me.

Let's see how you like it Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 3/16/2010 1:41:02 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Nice one Pachanoi.

It made me laugh a few times. Very happy

Kind regards,

The Traveler

shoe
#3 Posted : 3/23/2010 10:34:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to see somone on the nexus thats willing to take the time and trouble to smooth everything out, do all the little drum fills, to be patient with it and to create a sense of mystery and atmosphere. I love your music Pachanoi, Good work. Smile I think i'll put them on my iPod Smile

I also forwarded them to a friend. Just want you to know from one musician to another that even though people don't always react or seem to care, and there is alot of music out there, some people really DO care, and really do appreciate the time and effort you went to to make those tracks. I just want you to know that. As fans, supporters of great music, we go to the trouble to share something, as long as it really is worth sharing. And we share it to the right people. This is definatlely worth sharing.

God bless you.
Smile
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

L_Star
#4 Posted : 3/27/2010 1:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

niiiice! feeling the tune! Keep going!!!

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

Pachanoi
#5 Posted : 3/28/2010 2:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks people, really appreciate the feedback. Shoe, since you're a musician as well, and seem to appreciate the same kind of things in music i do, i'm pretty curious to hear some of your work, if at all possible. Do you have have some of your stuff online somewhere? Smile How about a link then eh?

May 'the force' be with you too Smile

Gir
#6 Posted : 3/29/2010 2:59:55 PM

Gir

this relaxed me greatly at work. Thank you for the tunes, If you dont mind I saved it on my computer..
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.