We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa: The evolution of ayahuasca Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 3/12/2010 5:46:26 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

http://changaya.blogspot.com/
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kazoo...
#2 Posted : 3/12/2010 8:12:06 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

cool site!!! some gems for sure!
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

jamie
#3 Posted : 3/12/2010 8:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Cool site..though I dont really agree with this statement..

"The ayahuasca effect is simply the inhibition of enzymes in the body that normally degrade ingested DMT, allowing the DMT to pass though the body altering consciousness without being destroyed by the bodies enzymes"

Ayahuasa is soooo much more than simple inhibition of enzymes that create an oral DMT experience..ayahuasca doesnt even require DMT. You can achive full visions with the vine alone..if thats what your shooting for..

Changa is great though..I dont personally feel that it can ever take the place of ayahuasca..its more similar to freebase spice than it is to a real brew..but thats just me..I love changa either way.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 3/12/2010 8:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'd say changa is not as much "the evolution of ayahusca" than it is an ayahuasca hors douvres. Changa for me is nothing like ayahusca and is much more emphasised towards the smoked DMT experience as fractal has stated.

Though changa is preferable over pure spice.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 3/12/2010 9:19:02 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

yea, I gotta say, having felt the lingering healing effects of the brew for days after my experiences, changa just can't compare to the Medicine that is ayahuasca. Changa is beautiful in its own right, and smoked ayahuasca is a very good descriptor, but I must say that it is still a mere part of the whole that is present if the brew. It is awesome to see that such a site exists though. DMT/changa/ayahuasca are really starting to seep into the collective consciousness...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Dorge
#6 Posted : 3/13/2010 5:13:19 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

all valid opinions and personal bias. Swim disagrees though, Swim has worked extensively with both and aya in traditional apprenticeship with a shaman for 6 years. If one makes and works with changa effectively the healing and effects of changa can rival the tea no problem.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Dorge
#7 Posted : 3/13/2010 7:11:18 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

soulfood wrote:
I'd say changa is not as much "the evolution of ayahusca" than it is an ayahuasca hors douvres. Changa for me is nothing like ayahusca and is much more emphasised towards the smoked DMT experience as fractal has stated.

Though changa is preferable over pure spice.

ev·o·lu·tion (v-lshn, v-)
n.
1. A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form. See Synonyms at development.
a. The process of developing.
b. Gradual development.

I would say that its changed into a more complex manifestation the the tea, which like int he site posted has some serious advantages.

Bancopuma
#8 Posted : 3/13/2010 8:43:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful site dude Wink

The Wizard
#9 Posted : 3/13/2010 9:21:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

i would recommend adding some bufotenine to a changa joint and smoking that....

most shamanic feeling ive gotten from dmt's compared to a brew

Dorge
#10 Posted : 3/16/2010 4:50:31 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

spork wrote:
i would recommend adding some bufotenine to a changa joint and smoking that....

most shamanic feeling ive gotten from dmt's compared to a brew

its all such a matter of preference. There are goignto be so many versions of changa and local as well as regional mixes...
Swim has made local batches to go with every season with plants only available during that season... owerful way to get in touch with the seasons and local flora.

More has been added to the site.
blessings

Dorge
#11 Posted : 3/21/2010 4:46:17 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

New material has been added!

The Wizard
#12 Posted : 3/21/2010 5:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

nice! so dorge i had been staying away from dmt for a few weeks..and really wanted to reconnect with it again..but i was not really wanting to go ALL the way in...so i made some super changa

i put lavender, peppermint, mullein, damiana, mapacho, lions tain, caapi bark, and salvia in it..then i added some harmala alkaloids and bufotenine and dmt...small amounts of dmt and bufotenine

one night i was sitting here doing my thing..and i smoked joint after joint of this mix..i went on a walk..while smoking the 6th joint that i rolled from the 5 roaches of the stuff...as i was walking..i realized i needed to purge..so i did...and as soon as i purged..i realized NOW i was ready to go back into hyperspace..i basically ran back to my house..grabbed my GVG(which was filled with much stronger changa) and took two huge rips off of it..and leaned back

i then got shown what the future holds for us..and i also got told the message AGAIN that everything is going to be ok..and things are about to become so beautiful for our world...

it worked..my super changa reconnected me with the spice realms and helped me purge some negative energy that i had inside of me...which was keeping me from hyperspace...

i smoke a joint of this stuff fairly often...its allowing all my favorite herbs and medicines to work together on my body and mind..in EASY amounts...this stuff helps me center myself..and ive even been drinking a LOT less alcohol lately...changa is the future

gammagore
#13 Posted : 3/21/2010 5:24:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats sweet spork, nice read.