We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Austin, TX 05/01/10 - Manifestation Celebration ft. Alex Grey/Shpongle/Spirit Molecule Options

dankh
#1 Posted : 3/4/2010 9:52:04 AM

MRJ

http://www.prlog.org/105...le-coming-to-austin.html

The event will feature a discussion by Alex and Allyson Grey, followed by live painting during Shpongle’s (Simon Posford) DJ set. The sacred exploration of mind, body, soul and spirit represented in Alex Grey’s art, combined with the Hallucinigenius of Shpongle’s experimental sound promise to make this year’s Manifestation Celebration an unforgettable excursion into the vast and mysterious landscape of the human consciousness.

In addition, this year’s full line-up includes a diverse group of artists, thinkers and authors: Rick Strassman, MD (DMT:The Spirit Molecule), Rose Hahn (2012: Waking of the Prophets), and a sneak screening of DMT The Spirit Molecule The Movie, with a Q&A with director Mitch Schultz. Additional musical acts include Nadis Warriors and Space Invader Orchestra. Art from Alex Grey’s Chapel of the Sacred Mirrors (COSM) will be on display as well.

The Manifestation Celebration is a festival of ideas and possibilities. It is a tribute to the awareness that each and every one of us holds within our selves the key to our own wellbeing, our own creative self-expression, and our own sense of balance and harmony with the environment in which we live. It is a celebration of our ability to manifest the reality we seek right here, right now ~ both as independent spirits paving our own paths on this planet, and as contributors to the collective reality we all create and share together.

Tickets go on sale at www.gettix.net and all Get Tix outlets in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma January 30th at 10 AM (Central Time).

Horraaahhh!
In most cases, the furthest you have to go for help is the nearest human being.

DMT: The Spirit Molecule a film by Mitch Schultz
@Facebook @Twitter @YouTube

The creator; shattered diamond eyes and serpent veins of light.

Quote:
I'm scared to death that I'm living a life not worth dying for.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TheNtt
#2 Posted : 3/10/2010 2:22:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Went to the first manifestation celebration ever, and would highly recommend it. Lots of fun and beautiful people Smile

Although with that lineup of artists, I bet it's sold out already (or damn near)

Bassface
#3 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:36:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What a great event. I even got to meet one of the nexus members while there.

clouds
#4 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:59:36 PM

Human

Here's a video I found about the event - Posford, Grey & Strassman

I'm pretty sure the elves approve!