We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Silence? Music? Noises? Your favorite setting to travel in. Options

rizien
#1 Posted : 2/11/2008 3:11:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What're your favorite things to blast off to? Music-wise, comfort-wise, light-wise, everything wise.

My first DMT trip was to Divine Moments of Truth by shpongle, then the second an Icaro and rainforest sounds, Tonight I'm traveling again but am having a hard time thinking of what to listen to, which prompted me to ask about your favorite traveling music.

I like my huge comfortable couch, comfortable clothes and my wonderful girl next to me, as for music I like to experiment, just wish I had enough deemsters to experiment with often. Shpongle, or some ambient nature style stuff is all I've done so far.

What do you guys prefer?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 2/11/2008 4:56:20 AM

The Enlightend One

there is already a thread on this
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

The Dream Walker
#3 Posted : 2/12/2008 2:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
there is already a thread on this

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...t.aspx?g=posts&t=178