We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
d-limonene CAN be reused! Options

Miss Demenor
#1 Posted : 3/3/2010 4:23:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I asked this question and no one really knew if it could.
IT CAN!
I used fresh d-limo (300 ML.) in my 100 Grams Cacti, then re-used it for my second and third pull with very little noticible loss in weight (20-25 Milligrams difference).
My fourth pull seemed weak, so I suggest re-using it for just the second and third pull.
I hope this will save people here some cash on this stuff.
Thanks again to everyone here, I honestly hope this helps you all!
Love,
Miss Demenor.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 3/3/2010 4:58:27 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Miss Demenor wrote:
Well, I asked this question and no one really knew if it could.
IT CAN!
I used fresh d-limo (300 ML.) in my 100 Grams Cacti, then re-used it for my second and third pull with very little noticible loss in weight (20-25 Milligrams difference).
My fourth pull seemed weak, so I suggest re-using it for just the second and third pull.
I hope this will save people here some cash on this stuff.
Thanks again to everyone here, I honestly hope this helps you all!
Love,
Miss Demenor.

Well, of course it can be reused. In your case the yield was lower in the fourth pulls because the alkaloids are also depleted with each pull.

In practise limonene can be used for at least 10 or more pulls before it is utterly unusable.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

blueskine
#3 Posted : 3/4/2010 9:01:36 PM

D.

I saw a way to clean d-Limonene when you put it in a pot with a bowl in/on the dL and then cover the pot with a big bowl round side down. Heat it up to waters boiling point and it will condense on the bowl lid and fall into the bowl in the dL. This should remove any water content. I haven't tried it but it does sound promising.
"It is always good to act crazy first because later you can appear normal" -Hunter S. Thompson

"...eyes open, everything is as it was."

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 3/4/2010 9:49:51 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

well...of course you can reuse dLimo...lol...that's one of the great things about it, although, i guess its true with many solvents.

blueskine, the process you've laid out is a simple distillation, you can get actual equipment that will do this safely and efficiently.

peace
SB
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ