We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jungle dosage Options

#1 Posted : 3/2/2010 9:46:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whiel I was out, my cat did an AB extraction on 100mg MHRB, took two Naptha pulls from it, followed by two D-Limonene pulls.

Once the d-lim had evaporated, my cat was left with a very small blob of orange syrupy goo.

My cat can't read and doesn't have decent milligram scales, so neither of us know how much jungle we're dealing with here. We eyeballed it and reckoned it looked the same size as a 30 - 50mg pile of spice.

So what he did was rinse the evap dish with a small squirt of IPA, and poured it onto about 300mg caapi leaf, and because he felt inclined to at the time, he sprinkled some spice on top, but only about 30mg in total.

The end result is 300mg of orangy smelling enhanced caapi leaf. My cat, who has never been in the jungle before, intended to load about 100mg into a bong and see where he ended up.

But I thought I'd just check here first to see if that seems a sensible approach or not.

88 attached the following image(s):
3eyed-cat.jpg (11kb) downloaded 166 time(s).
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 3/2/2010 10:37:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

instead of evaping limo, better next time to salt the alks out from limo with FASW/FASI or vinegar, and then evap that and freebase, and then pull with IPA, because this way you wont have all the limo residue which doesnt evap clean

#3 Posted : 3/2/2010 3:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks endlessness ... duly noted. Back to school for my cat. btw do you think the concoction he has is worth trying, or is it a bad idea given the orangy/d-lim smell?

THanks v much

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 3/2/2010 3:39:10 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

you could try it. D-limo is food safe/non-toxic and thats one of the beauties of working with it. However, smoking d-limo is not particularly fun...I tried it while trying to make d-limo hash and while the resulting product was quite potent, the smoke had the d-limo taste/smell throughout and it detracted from the cannabis oil flavors. I evapped the limonene down as much as i could, but the taste and slight harshness is inescapable.

Also, that cat is AWESOME! How can i get one?

SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

#5 Posted : 3/2/2010 4:17:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks SB ... doesn't sound like too much fun. While my awesome cat was evapping it, the whole house smelled of oranges for days. Got a bit much! So don't relish the thought of that smell/taste permeating me again ... hmmm.

I'll give you this cat in thanks for the sound advice! He's all yours!!