We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chrystalization Options

quiksilver98
#1 Posted : 3/2/2010 6:17:06 AM

Mike Tripporty

SWIM has jsut extracted his first lot of spice from MHRB. He used Lexteks tek except he down sized to 50g of MHRB. After the NP pulls he put them in a glass baking bowl and put it in the freezer, the next day he poured the lye off and scrapped off the chrystal. the thing is, The chrystals are more powdery than chrystal-like, how can he be sure this is spice, they were still wet but they dried very quickly after pouring the NP off.

The bottom of the bowl had a resin like substance that he let dry. He then scrapped it with a razor blaze and it is a yellow DMT-smelling substance

Any help is appreciated before the test
- - - SWIM is a friend that lives in a place where DMT is legal. I will not disclose his indentity for security purposes- - -

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 3/2/2010 6:43:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like you got

n,n DMT - When I freeze precipitate my NP pulls, I get a flakey, powdery result. White to light yellow flakes. You are not going to get Kryptonite from a freeze, you will get a flaky powder

DMT n-oxide - oily resin type of goo that will dry darker yellow. There is nothing wrong with this stuff

If you want, you can do a recrystalization, but if I were you I would smoke some and see what the result of that is before I decide to do anything further.

P&L.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

quiksilver98
#3 Posted : 3/2/2010 6:57:17 AM

Mike Tripporty

Fair enough. I ams till traumatized after my last shrooms trip, it made me unstable. Soo im still growing some balls to make that inhale
- - - SWIM is a friend that lives in a place where DMT is legal. I will not disclose his indentity for security purposes- - -

quiksilver98
#4 Posted : 3/2/2010 7:26:03 AM

Mike Tripporty

SWIm says the yellow stuff more flakey than anything chrystaline. Thanks for the help!

ghostman
#5 Posted : 3/2/2010 7:45:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

quiksilver98 wrote:
Fair enough. I ams till traumatized after my last shrooms trip, it made me unstable. Soo im still growing some balls to make that inhale

Relax, you're not in it for hours here, we're talking minutes.

I recommend that you make some Changa or Enhanced Leaf, there are blends of these that are worth the effort.

Welcome by the way,

P&L.

quiksilver98
#6 Posted : 3/2/2010 7:53:43 AM

Mike Tripporty

The unstableness causes anxiety. At first I thought it was weed but its been over a month since my last toke and I still got it. But I agree I should just do it and try to have a pure intent! I need to solve the usntableness, maybe dmt is the answer that can help me fix it. The anxiety feels like a lost in the world kinda feeling.

Thanks for the Welcome!

ghostman
#7 Posted : 3/2/2010 8:45:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

quiksilver98 wrote:
The unstableness causes anxiety. At first I thought it was weed but its been over a month since my last toke and I still got it. But I agree I should just do it and try to have a pure intent! I need to solve the usntableness, maybe dmt is the answer that can help me fix it. The anxiety feels like a lost in the world kinda feeling.

Thanks for the Welcome!

DMT is not an answer to one's state of mind and spirit. It can certianly be a tool, but it's not a be-all end-all solution. It's a relationship, a symbiotic relationship and the only thing it has to work with is what you bring to the party.

Look to yourself for courage and comfort. You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

As you mentioned make sure your intentions are good and you will be greatly rewarded. You have a fine community of people and fellow travellers here on the Nexus who you can talk to about your experiences and who can offer encouragement. Read the stories, read the methods. Be careful however not to assimilate other people's experiences as your own. DMT, despite having weird common denominators, is entirely idiosynchratic.

Be brave, be at peace, and blast off properly. If you are worried about instability then look to solve that first, or see what DMT can do for you. Like I said, it's 3 minutes of your life.

Good luck. Smile

quiksilver98
#8 Posted : 3/2/2010 10:29:57 PM

Mike Tripporty

Ohh yes I am very aware of this. I have learned a lot since that mushrooms trip 2 years ago. I am actually trying to become a shaman practitioner.

Though it seems my anxiety directly stemmed from my concsiousness being altered even when i have fall asleep and wake up while try to go to bed I get massive amounts of anxiety for some reason. Ilove exploring my mind deep at heart, I lvoe learning about the universe and how the grid interconnects us all

۩
#9 Posted : 3/2/2010 10:31:55 PM

quiksilver98 wrote:
Ohh yes I am very aware of this. I have learned a lot since that mushrooms trip 2 years ago. I am actually trying to become a shaman practitioner.

Though it seems my anxiety directly stemmed from my concsiousness being altered even when i have fall asleep and wake up while try to go to bed I get massive amounts of anxiety for some reason. Ilove exploring my mind deep at heart, I lvoe learning about the universe and how the grid interconnects us all

Certified and all ? Rolling eyes

quiksilver98
#10 Posted : 3/2/2010 11:01:14 PM

Mike Tripporty

Lol, you cant really be certified but either way I am jsut starting out. I am still trying to discover my power animal. If I was initiated I would not have the anxiety problem mauaha.