We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
1st & 2nd try what am i doing wrong Options

Attention All Shipping
#21 Posted : 2/22/2008 11:38:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
www.pocketvaporizers.com this pipe should get rid of the crack feelings

How do you use DMT in that type of vapouriser? I've got a Vaporwarez, which works on the same principle, but I've never tried it with the spice as the angle the wand & fitting sit at is such that I'd expect the liquid spice to roll down to the heat source & burn/be wasted.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Big Inhale
#22 Posted : 2/25/2008 2:39:47 PM

The Enlightend One

Attention All Shipping wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:
www.pocketvaporizers.com this pipe should get rid of the crack feelings

How do you use DMT in that type of vapouriser? I've got a Vaporwarez, which works on the same principle, but I've never tried it with the spice as the angle the wand & fitting sit at is such that I'd expect the liquid spice to roll down to the heat source & burn/be wasted.
Im not talking about the electric one click under pocket vaporizer on the left of the website its a small handblown glass vaporizer similar to a meth pipe
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Somedudegdg
#23 Posted : 2/26/2008 2:01:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok finally got it in the mail here it is. should be good for dmt right? http://www.glass-pipes-w...s/315-older-brother.html

PREV12