We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
1st & 2nd try what am i doing wrong Options

Somedudegdg
#1 Posted : 2/8/2008 4:56:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

seems a friend of a friends is haveing a hard time getting a good hit. the friend used nomans tek these are his words

1st try: used a bowl made out of tin foil, placed about a pea sized amount and held lighter to the bottom and sucked in through a straw and held think i missed alot of smoke? things tsrated breathing and then everthing went white execpt for the center which was a colorful cilander this lasted for about 5 secs then i poped out everything moveing.. deel like i didnt get what i expect right after i felt pretty depressed felt like i was scum is this normal?

2nd 1 week after first attempt use a little bit more in a liquor bottle in the neck.... figured the smoke would collect in the base of the bottle. didnt smoke as much and melt seems like glass is to hot. sucks. wasted

next i put a bunch of some bud and hit it and got a rush of relexaction the hit made me cough and cough felt awesome but i didnt see anything just a body buss.... then the same depressed feeling right after.... what am i doing wrong am i not doing a enough? do i need to clean it to feel it? where are these scuming makeing feelly thingys lol i get in the come down, i felt very ... EXTEREMLY parinoid during the bad feelings to like i did something so horrible but i didnt know what? so intense me and my friend had to go out side, cause we felt like we were being wachted... which made us feel alot better went walking around a swamp for like 3 hrs felt like a video game, crazy shit...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 2/8/2008 5:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

.. if I understand what you described, maybe this was just a low dose, and you need to smoke a thicker 'fog' of vapour - take just one big, slow hit and hold it.

That feeling of "oh oh, I've done it now (something 'horrible'..!).." that you describe is what I remember from my first tries too - I bet we all do !

The rush that you unleashed is way stronger than any 'rush', it feels like it IS going to KILL YOU ! ... you have no where you can 'go' to get away from what's coming, and so you just HAVE TO relax, give in, listen to the sounds and feel the warm-and-wet envelop you. It won't hurt, it's just the biggest 'rush' you'll have known yet !

Somedudegdg
#3 Posted : 2/8/2008 5:35:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so low doses get shitty feeling like that or do they all, are u suppost to feel like scum lol? is it suppost to melt into liquid?

adrian89987
#4 Posted : 2/8/2008 6:07:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Where were you during your attempts?
Setting has so much influence on the trip it's not even funny

I highly highly recommend you take a hike to your nearest forest and try there. Also one way to ensure you will blast off is to load a bit more in the pipe than you really need, all thats needed after that is good sized hits and holding your breath.

The Dream Walker
#5 Posted : 2/8/2008 8:18:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since you asked if you needed to clean it to feel it, and you describe this horrible scummy feeling, I'd bet dollars to donuts that yes, indeed, you need to clean it. Lye is famous for bringing the trip down. Also, set and setting are EXTREMELY important for any psychonautical journey. An easy method of dosing I usually use if I don't have a scale: either half the head of a rubber eraser on a pencil, or enough to cover the top of a dime. Just remember to RELAX and LET GO during lift off, it'll feel completely abnormal, but if done right, you'll come down thinking there's nothing more natural.

Garulfo
#6 Posted : 2/8/2008 10:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"EXTEREMLY parinoid during the bad feelings to like i did something so horrible but i didnt know what?"

Ha ha, this is the bud, not the DMT Pleased

At what time of the day did you do your attempts ? My friend ALWAYS had much better trips just before sleeping than during the day.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 2/8/2008 11:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey ! I thought it was just me - only late at night, do I ever try a launch ! too scary in the day time !

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 2/9/2008 1:25:13 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I only take a journey when it's dark. The light radiates too much for me.

The Dream Walker
#9 Posted : 2/9/2008 5:01:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

An added benefit of waiting until night time, or right before you go to sleep: your brain is pumping melatonin, our other favorite product of the pineal gland Very happy

Somedudegdg
#10 Posted : 2/9/2008 6:33:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

the first time i used it at night and did see things breathing didnt feel awesome and extreme tho i like have read of other peoples experiences.

yea i used it during the day the second time maybe 2 pm, and didnt trip (seeing things move, and i also didnt go in to what i would describe as hyperspace) at all when i put it on the weed i used a little more then a dime (coin) dumped on the weed and didnt trip at all really short high 10 secs? after, just bad feelings no visuals. i felt like a compelete crack head smokeing like i was chaseing a high that isnt there i hope i am wrong i will try again soon at night. this time i will use alot more i guess .... i need to buya c rack pipe ... those work good right? i was so hopeing for a life changeing experience, elightenment... what ever u wanna called... hyper space, i just want to experience it..

The Dream Walker
#11 Posted : 2/9/2008 7:15:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Once you've had your first breakthrough experience, it will make it all seem worthwhile Pleased

El Ka Bong
#12 Posted : 2/9/2008 10:04:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A stinking 'crack-head' sport is right ! I've thought the same !.. But it's a skill too, or it seems one has to learn and practice even that! But 'vapourizing' is what it is - making a solid turns to gas, it should be simple, no ?!~

If you have not sensed the impending-rush-of doom yet (it's loud and like the loving fractaled mother-ocean that borned you), it sounds like you just have to learn how to torch it right.

Crackhead-technique-101 ~ Liquify the spice, let it cool and solidify again, then apply flame hotter, get a HUGE vapour cloud going (draw always slowly) - and see it coming... hold your toke as long as you can, exhale, keep breathing ... loosen up every molecule, let go (ie don't clench your jaw, let it drop - get 'wet' with it as you sink...) And then in about 10 minutes you'll marvel at the little glass device that just threw you through the veil @! It's Aladdin's Lamp ... not a crack pipe anymore !

BiNz
#13 Posted : 2/9/2008 10:56:03 PM

Phil

El Ka Bong wrote:
And then in about 10 minutes you'll marvel at the little glass device that just threw you through the veil @! It's Aladdin's Lamp ... not a crack pipe anymore !

haha, Aladdin's Lamp! I love that line! Laughing

Somedudegdg
#14 Posted : 2/10/2008 7:14:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lol sounds awesome, ill do it right this time... if not ill just have to get a shit load of bark ;P

Shane237
#15 Posted : 2/19/2008 2:33:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM gets a good hit puffing a bong 3 times and holding, ripping it through the third time.
must be a decent sized bed of pot underneath.
'Seasons dont fear the reaper
Nor do the wind
The sun or the rain'

"We can be like they are"

Ixxy
#16 Posted : 2/19/2008 8:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed. I have always enjoyed myself much more doing it just before bed and being outside in the hammock or sitting around a fire. But always, always at night.

My first time was at a freinds apartment and I remember thinking while taking that third hit "My god... what have I done?!"

Also I either use what is called "The Machine" which is a nifty little bottle with a hole ground into the base with some steel wool in the neck or I will use just a regular bowl with some ground up blue or white lotus. Both of those techniques have served me and a few friends quite well.

Good luck and happy traveling.

acolon_5
#17 Posted : 2/19/2008 8:43:16 PM

The Great Namah

I personally have had that paranoid feeling during come down, not frequently, but occasionally. I've run around lighting incense, noid that people outside are wondering where the hell those mothballs are coming from.. The 'scummy' feelings are also sometimes there, but usually from underdosing.

Hey Ixxy, welcome to the forum!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Somedudegdg
#18 Posted : 2/22/2008 4:08:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

went ahead and ordered a 4 inch crack pipe lol should be here monday... hope it works couldnt really understand how to make the machine... the bottle they use looks like some chemest bottle.

Big Inhale
#19 Posted : 2/22/2008 5:25:18 PM

The Enlightend One

www.pocketvaporizers.com this pipe should get rid of the crack feelings
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Ixxy
#20 Posted : 2/22/2008 8:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh hey! I might have to invest in one of those, see how it compares to My Machine. Looks pretty neat too. Wonder if it is harsh.

A friend of mine has an absolutely gorgeous, reasonably large Vaporizer. I would love to own one like his, I just can't handle the smoke that it gives. Just really harsh. That is why I use the machine or just a regular pipe with some enhanced leaf.

Thank you for the link!

12NEXT