We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
65 milligrams for the very first time smoking DMT... HOLY SHIT!!! Options

TTommy
#21 Posted : 8/21/2008 8:42:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A big thank you friend.

hope you have many more good ones.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

EZ4U2Shoot
#22 Posted : 8/26/2008 6:07:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! This is amazing. I didn't imagine this thread would still be getting replies. It's been a while since I've been on but when I got on, there it was.

And just to let everyone know, yes, I have had many many more. Although 65mg doses are minor amusement nowadays. Mrs. Swim says The Spice is Swims lover and mysterious. To a certain degree, I suspect that may be true. Swim loves to smoke 800+mg in a sitting. Usually smoking about 100mg at first hit then about 50mg or so every 15 to 20 minutes after that and start riding out a 4 hour tryp. Occasionally, swim does it with strait Spice but usually, he does it w/ fume-a-huasca. I will post Swims Harmaloid tech later. He has been playing with lots of ways to make a good freebase Harmaloid and has gotten it down pretty well.

PREV12