We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
65 milligrams for the very first time smoking DMT... HOLY SHIT!!! Options

EZ4U2Shoot
#1 Posted : 2/7/2008 11:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One day, after trying San Pedro, Swim remembered reading something about this little thing called DMT. He didn't know much about it and wasn't sure about how safe it was so, he began reading as much as he could about it. Swim has no idea how many hours he spent reading about it. Most certainly in the hundreds. Eventually, Swim decided he wanted to try The Spice. So after getting past the holiday financial crunch, he was finally able to order some powdered MHRB from a wonderful source. When Swim received his order shipment confirmation the gentleman typed at the end "I am absolutely certain that you will be very satisfied with this product." Additionally, when the gentleman signed(typed) his name at the end, rather than saying "Sincerely," or "Thank you," he typed "May you find the light... and bring some back,". This made Swim smile and wonder what he meant by thatPleased.

When Swim finally received his powdered MHRB he was excited to get started with his newfound chemistry hobby. He didn't really have all of the proper equipment to do the entire procedure the way he wanted to, but he didn't want to wait forever.

Getting authorization from Mrs. Swim so that he can buy things can be difficult sometimes. Quite some time before she finally let him order the MHRB, he had managed to save a few bucks here and there and buy some of the items needed. Over a period of a number of months he bought jars, a turkey baster, eye droppers, lye, naptha, touline, and bestine. Swim could have went ahead and ordered the MHRB but he has learned that it is best to comprise with his wife, especially when spending money on "worthless stuff". So it took a while to convince her, but finally, he cut a deal. She could buy $150 worth of cloths and he could buy a pound of MHRB. Swim wanted a PH pen and a sep funnel too but he wasn't going to push his luck. He didn't mention that he needed a scale that measures grams with 0.001 accuracy in order to measure dosage so he picked up a $5 kitchen scale to measure ingredients so he could make least get the Spice extracted. He tried to find some PH papers but the one place he knew for sure to get them would have cost $15 in gas just to drive there and back. So, he discussed the importance of measuring PH in this with a professional chemist who works for a major corporation (Swim's uncle) and ultimately he decided to go with Nomans tek and forgo measuring PH.

(Total cost = $5 for jars + $5 for a turkey baster + $4 for eye droppers $5 for kitchen scale + $4 for ammonia + $7 for lye + $12 for naptha + $8 for touline + $12 for bestine + $35 for diamond scale +$65 for powdered MHRB + $150 for wife = total cost $312)

Like I said, Swim was eager to get on with it so he got started pretty much going exactly by Nomans tek. He used a kitchen scale to measure all of the ingredients. He added a little extra lye/water mixture after the 1st pull because although he did get some crystals there wasn't enough to speak of. After the 3rd attempted pull, each of which yielded almost nothing, Swim was glad he only used 50 grams out of the pound because he was afraid that he screwed it up. By this time the powdered MHRB had been sitting in the lye/water mixture for about 4 or 5 days and it seemed like it actually thickened up even more. By now it was like pudding or hot tar. He decided to keep the same lye to water ratio in accordance to Noman's tek but he decided to increase the lye/water compared to the MHRB. Now, it was more like liquid than pudding and when he did his 4th pull it was an astounding success. Swim tried to pull a 5th time and while the yield was higher than the first 3 pulls combined it didn't yield very much. The 6th attempt only yielded oil with a some grainy specks in it. So Swim just put all the Spice together and cleaned it twice with freezing cold ammonia. He would have liked to have measured it before hand because it did look like he lost a little the first cleaning but he couldn't tell if anything was lost on the second cleaning. Swim still didn't have good scales yet. Swim had no idea what it all weighed. Since the tek suggested 0.5% Swim had no idea what 250 milligrams of this would look like. Since this was his first attempt and he probably made quite a few mistakes, he figured his yield was between 100 and 150 milligrams.

Holy shit was he ever wrong. The final yield, after 2 cleanings, from 50 grams of powdered MHRB was 0.675 grams of lightly yellowed DMT. This works out to a 1.35% yield. He didn't worry about recrystallizing to purify it further this time but he plans on doing so the next time. I've looked into it since and I don't believe this is greatly out of the ordinary for the source at this time. Hopefully, the source will continue to supply this same MHRB. Swim plans on buying some more when income tax comes in just to make sure he has some on hand.

There is one more thing I will mention before typing the description of Swims first experience smoking the Spice. Swim did use the same dish that he had previously made honey oil in, so there might have been a little honey oil contamination. In fact, when he saved all of the naptha he used to pull the spice and when the spice was frozen he poured it all into a single jar. He then took all of this and evapped it and he noted that when he got around to smoking it, it was very much honey oil with a little spice. So Swim believes the spice was fairly free of honey oil as it does not seem to freeze precip but it is possible there was a slight trace that might have added to the weight, and the experience.

Now, on to the first experience smoking spice. First, we couldn't remember the recommended dosage for first timers and we were having unable to access the internet at the time. Additionally, I have read so much about so many different entheogens that I what doses were for what substances. Given all of the descriptions and such of experience and dosage and the way it takes affect, Swim figured the worst case would be either he wouldn't get anything, or he would have way too large of a dose and lose consciousness in the middle of smoking it. Nonetheless, Swim was confident that he would live through it. Swim didn't want to wait until his internet access was working again so he decided to go somewhere in between a few of the possibilities. So Swim decided on 65 milligrams. It didn't look like much at all. Swim later commented, "Holy shit, not much my ass!"

This is Swims account of his experience:

I weighed out 65 milligrams, wondering if I should go ahead and put in 70. I figured I wanted to make absolutely sure it was safe at any dosage that my ole lady would do since she expressed some interest. Besides that, I'm reasonably confident that I couldn't smoke enough to kill me. So I went and smoked a cigarette first and saved all the ashes from it. I told my wife I was going into the bedroom to do this and she just said "Alright".

I put some of the ashes in my small brass pipe, then put the powder on top of the ashes and for good measure put some more ashes on top of that. Then, I laid down on my bed. Using my torch lighter that holds up in 30mph winds, I remembered to keep the flame an inch or so away from the bowl. It began to smoke and I inhaled slow and steady. I was expecting it to tear the hell out of my throat and lungs, but I found it to be rather smooth and easy to smoke. It did seem a little heavy inside my lungs but I have smoked bud that was a whole lot more harsh than this stuff. Hell, I smoked Bugler roll your own cigarettes that were way harder on my throat and lungs. Now it might be because I smoked Pal-Mal non-filters for 5 years and Bugler for about 3 or 4, but it still seemed very smooth compared to what I expected from reading about other peoples experience.

I had my lungs full but there was more to be had. I certainly didn't want to waist it and I wasn't sure if I had inhaled enough to get where I'm going. So I capped the bowl with my thumb and exhaled slowly. Then I put the flame near the bowl and started inhaling again. My lungs filled, I could now start to feel a little bit of something, but there was still smoke coming off. So, I let it out and and started inhaling again, trying to keep as much as I could in my lungs at all times.

OK, so I expected to be blasted within 30 seconds from the time I first began to inhale but that wasn't the case. I could feel it coming on in about 30 seconds but I wasn't blasted. Shortly afterwards, I figure between 45 seconds and a minute from start I was definitely taking off. I was hearing a high pitched buzz that reminded me of the sound of a small engine racing motorcycle at red line speeds getting louder and beginning to resonate. I think it started resonating in key with the florescent light in the room. At this point the room began breath and pulsate. Then it looked like the paint was chipping off in perfect triangles. Not actually the paint so much as the walls and ceiling entirely. Everything was falling apart and started to swirl. Kaleidoscopic is the perfect description. The light on the ceiling however was the only thing that didn't break up. It was breathing and staring at me and smiling. It was growing and shrinking and growing. The surface of the light kept coming closer and moving away the whole time everything else was swirling and spinning and breaking into pieces and going back together and flying towards me and away all at the same time. At this point, I could feel a presence in the light so deeply it was as if it was communicating with me. I couldn't hear any words, but it was sending messages to me. I couldn't completely understand everything it was communicating to me, but I did get, "So, you want to see what I can show you?"

Now, I have read that a lot of people drop the pipe while smoking this stuff. Well, I did not. At this point, I really did not have any sense that I was still laying down in my bed, and the light was telling me "You are still huffing away on that and it is burned out. You aren't going to get much further by inhaling heat from your lighter." Then it was like the light yelled at me. Still not hearing anything from it, but it was from somewhere deep, the light seemed to yell, "PUT THE DAMN PIPE DOWN!!! IT'S TIME TO GO!!!"

The next thing I know, everything exploded. The room that was swirling triangle pieces, the light that was pulsating and breathing, my body broke into billions of pieces and started swirling kaleidoscopically with the rest of everything else. Then my head popped like a confetti ball and I came flying out of it. A million miles per hour strait to the moon. And we stopped. The light was gone, but it was not. It was with me. It was all around me. It was inside me. It was me and it was something separate. It was light within darkness. And, it was darkness within the light. Like a candle in a dark room except it was upside down, inside out, all turned around, and backwards going sideways. It existed but it did not. It spoke without speaking. It told me, "Look and see." And I looked down. The earth was like a being in and of itself. It was ill. It was infested with parasites and viruses. Destroying everything. Killing everything. Killing themselves. Creating scars upon the surface of the earth that will never completely heal. The earth was coughing and hacking as if to expel phlegm from the lungs. And then it was becoming feverish as if to fight off this infection; it is becoming feverish; it is coughing and hacking; it is in pain; and we are the scourge upon it, cutting deeply into its flesh, torturing it.

Then, I heard, or felt, it say, "Hold on and let go." BAM!!! We blasted out to the edge of the solar system for only a moments look. Then everything started vibrating and shaking and swirling again and the solar system began to shrink until it all came together and exploded. The perfect triangular shards came flying towards me at an astonishing speed. And right when I thought the explosion was about to consume me, what was left of me, I started moving away from it. Quicker and quicker. Speed beyond the speed of light and it came into view. I could see the entire galaxy. All of the planetary systems swirling around like billions of balls in millions of whirlpools. Groups swirling around other groups around others still and all of it swirling around a central mass.

What followed was nothing short of awe inspiring. The entity seemed to say, "You haven't seen anything yet." Now what was left of me. My spirit, my soul, my consciousness, my sentience exploded. Or more precisely, it seemed to expand at a rate that is indescribably. I started moving out in all directions of space and time all at once. I was becoming those things that I saw (what seemed like) hours before. I became the the galaxies, and the planetary systems, and the planets, and the stars. I became the universe. Or the universe became me. But I became.

Time was long passed relevant at this point. My body, spirit, soul, everything that was me was now spread across the entire universe; scattered throughout time; dispersed among an infinite number of dimensions. And I could feel everything in every capacity imaginable and unimaginable. I surrounded it. I engulfed it. I existed both inside and outside of it.

Then it all began to slip away and out from what ever was me. The universe, the multiverse, it began to shrink smaller and smaller until I could hold it in my hand. And when I reached out, my hand wasn't my hand. It was nothing and everything. It was an extension of myself but it was not. And as I held the verse, it could see simplicity in its complexity. How small it all seemed. Even with the tiny universe before me, I could feel even more. I knew there was so much more beyond time and space and dimensions of the verses that existed. Verses within verses within verses. And I realized, even with the vastness of the universe, everything is still microscopic in the scope of it all.

Now the entity that seemed to no longer be with me for so long was back. It was as if I felt the words, "Now we must return." And the tiny marble size universe exploded and came flying at me and it hit me. As soon as I was at the edge of the universe a whole opened up on the surface of it and I got sucked in. Like a worm hole through space and time I was moving faster than ever before. Winding and looping, zigging and zagging, like a roller coaster through fast cork screws and high-g turns and twists. The whole time, vibrating and shaking and bouncing of the sides of the tunnel. Faster and faster. More erratic with every second. And then I busted through the roof and I was in my room. And I came to a sudden stop. Above my bed, I started to slowly float down to the surface. The room still swirling kaleidoscopically, but it was familiar and I knew again where I was.

The entity was back inside the light again. And it communicated with me some more. It said, "So, you don't want to throw up? You don't want to make the sacrifice of the elders before you? Remember this, and never forget. Respect them for they are the ones who made all this possible for you." (About this remark, my wife had asked me what I was making in the fridge earlier in the day. I explained I was trying to make a harmaloid freebase so that it can either be smoked or ingested. When she asked why, I explained that I would prefer not to vomit from ingesting rue tea and this would make vomiting a lot less likely in a pharmahuasca type use.) Then the light just slapped me on the ass.

The next thing I knew, I was flying again. Shaking and vibrating the whole way. Only this time, I brought my body with me. I was bouncing back and forth. Ricocheting off of the ceiling and walls. Getting faster and faster. Until I finally broke through the ceiling and I was bouncing back and forth between the moon and the earth. A million times a second I was bouncing between the earth and all of the planets. A thousand times a second and I was bouncing between my bed and the outer reaches of the universe. It seemed like days had passed since I started inhaling that first hit of the Spice. At this point I was ready for it to be over. It seemed like hours of bouncing between my bed and the edge of the universe. I was getting motion sickness like crazy. And then it began to slow down and I wasn't bouncing so far out. Each bounce away from my bed had less and less distance. I was just hoping it would end soon and not take off again like it did earlier. And finally I was back in my room and floating down to my bed. When I came in contact with the bed, it was as if that light was laying me down gently. Caressing my head. Smiling. Then as the force began to slip out of the light it said, "This is but a portion of a grain that I can show you."

I began to sink into the mattress. I was back and the room was still swirling like triangles in a kaleidescope but it was also starting to slow down. I was on my own and alone in my room once again. It seemed very difficult to breath. It was heavy like a little pressure. Actually, I think it was more like your lungs feel after you have ran a 5 or 6 minute mile in the cold of winter.

I was in awe. I was astounded beyond description. I was sick to my stomach much like when riding a roller coaster immediately after a large meal. But I was now able to control my body. I moved my fingers and my arms. They were as if they had no bones. The wiggled like rubber limbs. The room seemed to reassemble itself but it left behind a brilliance; a glow. Everything was well defined around the edges. And I knew, straight to the toilet. After 3 or 4 dry heaves, I expelled. Twice, one after another, very short and it was done.

Then I washed out my mouth and went back into the living room where my wife was watching a movie. She just said, "Done already?" I said, "Yes, how long was I in there?" and she said, "I don't know. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes, I'd guess. Certainly not long." When she asked me how it was the only thing I could really say for about half an hour or 45 minutes was, "Holy shit. Holy, holy shit."

I just want to conclude this by saying that words just cannot describe it. There is no justice that language can provide. What I wrote here, really is only a fraction of the entire experience. It was beyond amazing, beyond awesome, it was simply beyond. Even now after a couple days I am still digesting it all.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 2/7/2008 11:57:18 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hello EZ4U2Shoot,

This is an amazing piece of art you posted. Very clear and good to read, inspiration for us all I think.
I like the way you present the set and setting upfront and after the journey.

It's interesting to know you had to vomit. Do you plan on using pharmahuasca in the future?

I would love to read more of your (upcoming) journels.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

p.s. Did you bring back some light with you?

EZ4U2Shoot
#3 Posted : 2/8/2008 2:52:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Hello EZ4U2Shoot,

This is an amazing piece of art you posted. Very clear and good to read, inspiration for us all I think.
I like the way you present the set and setting upfront and after the journey.

It's interesting to know you had to vomit. Do you plan on using pharmahuasca in the future?

I would love to read more of your (upcoming) journels.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

p.s. Did you bring back some light with you?

Very happy The light doesn't seem to want to leave. And every time I look at the light in my room that memory manifests.

As for pharmahausca, I very much want to try it out. Swim has some rue seeds and was trying to go through the harmaloid freebase tek listed as a sticky, but he isn't sure it is going very well. When he gets more time, he will post a desperate plea for help. There is an ugly looking jar of muck in his refrigerator right now. I will be back to try and get more guidance for this.

And it might have had a little to do with the fact that Swim did drink a beer about half an hour or so beforehand but it was definitely very much like motion sickness. Nonetheless, Swim wont drink a beer before doing that anymore.

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 2/8/2008 4:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a great tale ! some parts are funny as hell ! You're lucky to have a loving and complicit Mrs. swim ! And you managed three huge tokes - anything more than 40 mg is a huge hit ! !~

What great descriptions of that unitary state, where all opposites merge !

You mention so many levels, like Buddhist models of the mind or Leary's eight-brains

http://en.wikipedia.org/...t_Model_of_Consciousness

http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm

Or Ken Wilber's 4 'states':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Wilber#States

I was reminded of the movie Contact - you had me replaying the 'trip' Jodie Foster takes falling through the 'wormhole' !

Dark beer makes me feel like heaving too - Maybe allow just one brewskie to easy nerves, but I try to avoid all alcohol before psychonauting..!

Rue Seed is the way to go - smokable harmala sounds nifty, but it's way more work than filtering lemon juice + ground seed - No puking from 200 ml of lemony extract ! I'm obsessed now with a whole new ritual with rue seed - I make a syrian rue seed extract in lemon juice once a week - I've started drink this tonic on it's own ! Or I keep just chikening out from sitting down and smoking some dmt afterwards.

Pharmahuasca is different than smoking .. (well, obviously - very body-loaded and sometimes 'sleepy', and incapacitating). So go slow - it's 150 mg MAX for me ! I say for starers eat no more than 1 mg dmt per pound of body weight - stirr it into 2 oz of orange juice, 20 - 30 min after drinking 3.5 g Rue-seed-extract (also mixed in OJ) and you'll very likely not puke. In 45 minutes you're climbing, at 90 minutes there are many waves of 'peaks', and then gradually you'll feel the MAO enzymes coming back and then be at base line in 6 hours ...

0.5 mg dmt per pound of body weight is a good starting dose, but split the total into two half doses - take all steps to not upset the ol' stomach !

pattern
#5 Posted : 2/8/2008 4:07:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing report, thanks!!

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 2/9/2008 3:19:41 PM

JC

Excellent report thanks for sharing. My cousin is sick sometimes with heavy doses, he tells me that this woman tells him be sick, be sick. And during the trip he starts heaving and stuff and he isnt aware of it at the time, its happened a few times, though he hardly remembers a thing. He also ends up talking the way terrence mckenna describes how the elves talk but he can never remember any of that.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 2/9/2008 10:00:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite 1 .. you mean heavy oral doses, of pharmahuasca..? what's that for your cousin's body weight.!? it sounds intense if he/she can't recall any of it !

majutsu
#8 Posted : 2/10/2008 3:01:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

outstanding! congratulations! welcome!

Infinite I
#9 Posted : 2/10/2008 10:42:42 AM

JC

El Ka Bong wrote:
Infinite 1 .. you mean heavy oral doses, of pharmahuasca..? what's that for your cousin's body weight.!? it sounds intense if he/she can't recall any of it !

No I mean smoking it, happens to him all the time, well used to he hardly smokes it now. He smokes it then sometimes like a minute in he starts dry heaving and sometimes sick has came out, its quite common with him, but on two occasions he remembers the same woman telling him to be sick, be sick. Hes never aware of doing it at the time and im like trying to catch it in a bag for him when stuff does come out. Also hes the one person ive seen under the longest like he comes back 7 minutes later and stuff and cant remember a thing and we tell him you were doing this you were doing that and he just laughs and cant remember what he was doing. He hardly touches it now, though the other day I was talking about the spice and hes like fuck that ive been rewired or something and its a guarantee cos he was gone for a long time!! I generally see the rewirings as positive things, cos ive had stuff like that happen but if your not remembering a thing who knows what there doing to you? And he would have told me but he seriously cant remember, we're like what did the gnomes say?? You were talking to the gnomes and hes like eh?? Laughing it off! He weighs 150lbs or so hes not that big and when we first got into it it was a common thing for him and he also did seem to be a bit of a hard head, is a bit wary of it these days bit like myself even though deep down I know its the best thing ever Rolling eyes

Viracocha
#10 Posted : 2/12/2008 8:45:08 PM

..still lc..

That's awesome dude Very happy

oarguello
#11 Posted : 2/16/2008 3:49:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

El Ka Bong wrote:
Rue Seed is the way to go - smokable harmala sounds nifty, but it's way more work than filtering lemon juice + ground seed - No puking from 200 ml of lemony extract ! I'm obsessed now with a whole new ritual with rue seed - I make a syrian rue seed extract in lemon juice once a week - I've started drink this tonic on it's own ! Or I keep just chikening out from sitting down and smoking some dmt afterwards.

I agree Rue is DEFINITELY the way to go. If you thought your experiences were cool on just DMT trying drinking RUe tea, wait 40 minutes, then smoke a dose of DMT. Wihout DMT it does last about 5-10 minutes....with Rue it last aboout 45 minutes to an hour.

The visual and mind trip remain the same, but you dont get t all so fast...easier to digest mentally in my opinion. I always make the comparison of doing DMT is like watching a movie at 20X fast forward but with Rue its like watching the same movie at 10x, then 5x, then slows to 2x.

I would have to disagree with the tek you described though. I completely leave out he lemon juice or any acid. Its not necessary and it just makes the tea even more bitter and taste a little like vomit...although the OJ thing sounds like a good idea. I just take 4 grams of rue seeds and let them boil in about about 2-3 cups of water. Let it boil at least 30 minutes and filter through a t-shirt. VERY IMPORTANT to filter. Once i got lazy and didnt filter the tea and thats the only time i threw up from rue. When you filter you see a pretty gross layer of brown muck stay on the t-shirt.

Its also hard to drink due to the bitterness. Ive tried pourin some maple syrup and it makes it taste like coffee. Problem is I hate coffee haha. Coating your mouth with a spoonful of peanut butte definitely works! But i think i might try the OJ idea nextSmile

Oh ElKa Bong i also agree that making rue crystals is WAY too much work for such a small yield. I dont it works as effectively either

El Ka Bong
#12 Posted : 2/16/2008 8:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Boiling ..!? so many people have all this desire to 'cook' things ..? I didn't know b-carbolines are easily soluble in water, hot or not..? I just grind the sheet out of the seed, add lemon juice plus H20, stirr often and let things sit overnight before filtering.

My understanding was that the b-carboline alkaloids in Rue seed were like dmt - they are soluble only in acidified water.

With the effects of drinking rue-sed extract lasting 90 - 120 minutes, one can launch a few times by vapourizing, and one can compare the effects with low-MAOI ( at 2 -10 min) vs full-MAOI ( at 60 min). It truly does 'slow' the hyperspace-experience down, or it maybe 'opens' you up to being able to percieve more at once so you feel like it's slowed down.

pattern
#13 Posted : 2/17/2008 8:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been thinking about this trip report. I kinda wonder if "they" were trying to make you "forget" the things you learnt, by bouncing your "head" back and forth so rapidly. Maybe this happens to people and that is why they forget all the knowledge they experienced while tripping. You were simply too tough for "them" to stop you from remembering. Just a thought! Smile

EZ4U2Shoot
#14 Posted : 3/2/2008 2:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pattern wrote:
I've been thinking about this trip report. I kinda wonder if "they" were trying to make you "forget" the things you learnt, by bouncing your "head" back and forth so rapidly. Maybe this happens to people and that is why they forget all the knowledge they experienced while tripping. You were simply too tough for "them" to stop you from remembering. Just a thought! Smile

I don't think they were trying to make me forget anything. If anything, I'd say they wanted me to never forget, and believe me, I haven't and definitely wont. If there is an intelligence behind the entity, then I would have to say, the intention was simply to give me motion sickness and cause me to vomit. Ultimately, this was achieved I expelled in such a manner and I will never forget the experience.

varun
#15 Posted : 3/4/2008 10:01:32 AM

jo_cosmic

What a great report. The unity of all things can only be realized through experience but that description comes as close to it as words can. Seeing the sense in contrdictions, opposites melting into one another, being inside of and outside of etc etc. These are the words of one who has trully seen the light.Wink
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

DMTripper
#16 Posted : 3/20/2008 3:18:28 PM

John Murdoch IV

Excellent report.
I also liked the part about Mrs. SWIM.
SWIM did the same with his Mrs. Smile SWIM want's her to know what he's up to 'cause he doesn't like to be hiding things and sneaking around. SWIM's wife is very understanding but has no interest in venturing into hyperspace Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

oceanzen
#17 Posted : 7/8/2008 3:54:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks so much for posting that

I've ground up my mimosa and will be getting theother bits for the noman tek soon

I dont know how to tell my girlfriend though. We've been together 7yeaes and have both been straight for the last 6 3/4
I don't think she wll want to do the elf spice but... I wonder how I'll bring it up

pattern
#18 Posted : 7/8/2008 5:35:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oceanzen wrote:
Thanks so much for posting that

I've ground up my mimosa and will be getting theother bits for the noman tek soon

I dont know how to tell my girlfriend though. We've been together 7yeaes and have both been straight for the last 6 3/4
I don't think she wll want to do the elf spice but... I wonder how I'll bring it up

I know a guy who knows a guy with a girlfriend, and his girlfriend is cool with it. Although a little apprehensive. She doesn't want to try it herself. Here is this guy's recommendations:

1) Buy and read books on DMT, such as Strassmans, let her see you read them. Talk about it with her. Focus on the positives. Let her read your favorite passages and user experiences. Inform her of the risks.
2) If you are into the entheogenic religious movement, then make sure she knows you link the two together.
3) Do not refer to it as a drug, but as a psychedelic or entheogen.
4) Be up front and open and honest about everything. If you dont now, then you'll regret it later, when she finally finds out.
5) Ask her to be with you when you try it. Tell her you need her there. She will feel included and important and not like you are running away from her to some addiction.
6) While you should take precautions like wearing eye shield, rubber gloves, etc. Try to do this when she isn't home, because it may look crazy/dangerous to her.
7) Dont talk about it too much, or spend alot of time on it, or you will come off as an addict.

lorax
#19 Posted : 8/7/2008 3:35:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hahah.. thats precious advice for folks with girls who aint into weird stuff.

fortunately my girl digs it! she also loves listening to terrence mckenna lectures and likes reading alot of his theories. She hasn't tried the spice yet as she is still sort of digesting her first salvia breakthru.

but from what she told me she had witnessed in the breakthru she seems to be a person who can very well deal with a salvia breakthru. she visited the well of souls and the centre of all realities. she was unfolded 5x around the thread of life -a glistening beam of energy located in the middle of a sphere made up out of hexagons. each hexagon had a seperate reality within it. she just needed to look at a reality and then she was suddenly there. she switched realities about 15x during that trip taking on the whole personality(memories of family, childhood and life up to that point) of the person she had just slipped into. during this she could still sense her real self the whole time - she never lost it.

more beeings were attatched to the thread over and under her. when she came out of the experience she started eating only vegan food again because it had told her to do so. she is the only person i know who has been in breakthru space of salvia and was able to remember where she came from and how she had gotten to be there.

i think when she will some day try the spice it will show her great things.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Faust
#20 Posted : 8/21/2008 1:49:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EZ4U2Shoot wrote:

*snip*

I just want to conclude this by saying that words just cannot describe it. There is no justice that language can provide. What I wrote here, really is only a fraction of the entire experience. It was beyond amazing, beyond awesome, it was simply beyond. Even now after a couple days I am still digesting it all.

Excellent back story and that trip report was bloody brilliant, keep it up with the spice. Shocked
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

12NEXT