We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Tosh.0 Extreme Salvia Challenge Options

benzyme
#1 Posted : 2/28/2010 3:56:55 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Laughing

http://www.veoh.com/brow.../watch/v18562560N7zNJBW7
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 2/28/2010 4:00:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

lol only you benzy would try to smoke salvia and eat cinnamin and crackers and smash coconuts
it's a sound

benzyme
#3 Posted : 2/28/2010 4:07:33 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

rofl

that's not me. that's some host from comedy central
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Xt
#4 Posted : 2/28/2010 4:12:39 PM

I thought you WERE a host on comedy central!

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 2/28/2010 6:19:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme
#6 Posted : 2/28/2010 6:37:31 PM

analytical chemist

then again, so is salvia

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 2/28/2010 6:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme
#8 Posted : 2/28/2010 6:52:41 PM

analytical chemist

good for you

a lot of people don't like it, as it tends to be dysphoric

WSaged
#9 Posted : 2/28/2010 6:57:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As much as I don't like the idea of this video, it did make me laugh uncontrollably!!

I'm sorry, but that is funny on a number of levels!!Embarrased

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosvami
#10 Posted : 2/28/2010 7:01:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have seen many stupid clips on the net about salvia.
But this is the dumbest.
sorry, not funny at all, imho.

Sad
OM

benzyme
#11 Posted : 2/28/2010 7:03:14 PM

analytical chemist

salvia is pretty ridiculous
and yeah, this vid isn't very funny, but the ridiculousness of attempting such things on a ridiculous drug just makes it a bit funny.

funnier than AFV, where people crack up over people falling down Confused

elofer
#12 Posted : 2/28/2010 7:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wat a tard...you know it really is lame that its so common on earth that one mans temple is another mans toilet

benzyme
#13 Posted : 2/28/2010 7:52:42 PM

analytical chemist

sometimes it's really funny to use someone's superstitious temple as a toilet
(meanwhile, back in the mazatec temple, they don't even smoke the plant).

i guess it wouldn't be funny to see someone do similar stuff on dmt....or maybe it would.
one thing is certain..this would be a lot less funny if the guy were doing something that could put other people in harm's way

gosvami
#14 Posted : 2/28/2010 10:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
sometimes it's really funny to use someone's superstitious temple as a toilet
yea. its my pleasure as well.
hope you like (and/or understand) this sort of jokes...

this is DMT:

the text on the shirt:" i has been abducted and all i got is this shirt"
hahaha

this is SALVIA:

man:
"fuck!
finally the practice of "out of body experience" works and in this moment a grizzly comes..."
grizzly:
"fuck!
i had the intention to eat you."
hahaha

OM

Kartikay
#15 Posted : 2/28/2010 11:27:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As much as I don't think putting salvia videos out in public is a good idea... this... this was HILARIOUS.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Touche Guevara
#16 Posted : 3/1/2010 3:12:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

$5 says that they didn't bother using actual salvia for the video.

soulfood
#17 Posted : 3/1/2010 3:22:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

either that or he had a really weak hit. I can never even remember what substance put me in that state, never mind remembering the trivial task I set myself.

jamie
#18 Posted : 3/1/2010 3:34:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I find the whole idea rediculous and disrespectful to the people who dont see salvia as some joke or want it banned...if it was DMT everyone would be all up in arms...jsut because some people dont like salvia now it's ok?
Long live the unwoke.

Kartikay
#19 Posted : 3/1/2010 3:48:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My most influential mentor once told me that even life and death situations cannot be fully understood without retaining a sense of humor. And so what Tosh did, and countless other YouTubers did, was wrong and potentially destructive towards the causes of CEL. But it might be even more unfortunate that his actions were also hilarious.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

lonewolf123
#20 Posted : 3/1/2010 4:09:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is disrespecting the salvia community,... and the only funny part about this video is when hes explaining withing the first second of taking the hit, that you have to hold it in for atleast 20 seconds. at the 5 second mark, the all smoke has left his lungs.... disrespecting the plant for a shitty joke!

123NEXT