We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a repressed trip Options

ilisuc
#1 Posted : 1/4/2024 4:43:06 PM

wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username

just felt like sharing about a trip i think i had but possibly repressed the memory of because of it being so traumatic.

i sometimes get glimpses of what i think was a dmt trip i had where everything in my environment including my own body crystallized...and this was physically painful. it's not like normal memories i have of trips, in which i clearly remember them happening. for example i have a solid memory of the first and only (or so i thought) bad trip i had, how it felt, when it happened, how i felt afterward. but with this crystallizing trip it feels more like an alien memory that's been inserted into my mind, because i don't remember ever coming back from such a trip being like "omg that was a nightmare," which you would think would be a memorable moment after such a disturbing experience. i just have some visual images of the crystallizing and a vague sense of trauma when i try to think about it.

it's hard to explain why it feels so different from my other trip memories, i wonder if what i said will make sense to anyone..
anyways just wanted to share..thanks for reading.
love you all <33
-wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username-

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.