We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ok to use bong water for the mash? Options

KlassM8
#1 Posted : 1/3/2024 10:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just for fun, and knowing damn well that I don’t really understand a damn bit of anything about the chemistry in particular or whatever, I find myself wondering: bong water, yay or nay? I’ve got a nice lil pitcher of ice water here that for whatever reason we dumped a bit of one of those all natural health shots in it, for taste, and maybe hopefully a lil spark of magick…
https://imgur.com/a/RimhXtC
For real tho, this is the last little bit of bark I have left, and if maybe I forgot to dump the last little coffee grinder full of dust, so I do still have that as a fallback maybe…

What do u guys think?? I wanna try it, idk…maybe I’m too chicken tho…

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/3/2024 2:25:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Why in the hell would introducing extra unnecessary contaminants be a good idea? It's not a question of being "too chicken", you just need to use your brain.

This is exactly the sort of deranged idea that smoking too much bong can make seem reasonable (speaking from experience here - albeit not brewing mimosa with bong water, but rather, other assorted delusional nonsense Big grin ).

Or do you mean to say that this is your DMT bong water? In which case it seems a bit more reasonable - the deciding factor here would be the ingredients in the "natural health shot". If you'd prefer to avoid messing up your bark it makes sense just to mix it up with pure water and extract the bong water residue separately.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli