We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Drinking own urine whilst on shrooms question Options

brokedownpalace10
#21 Posted : 12/21/2023 8:32:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

We must remember that there is a Vas Deferens between Psilocybe and Amanita mushrooms.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PsyDuckmonkey
#22 Posted : 12/21/2023 9:06:08 AM

witch

It is a poor man indeed who has to drink his own piss.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 12/21/2023 12:21:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
We must remember that there is a Vas Deferens between Psilocybe and Amanita mushrooms.

😂 Amanita use that quote sometime.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dithyramb
#24 Posted : 12/21/2023 12:24:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
brokedownpalace10 wrote:

😂 Amanita use that quote sometime.

Wow, that's so good, it muscaria!
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Voidmatrix
#25 Posted : 12/21/2023 2:02:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

brokedownpalace10 wrote:

Ha! You're so right! It's rare for someone to talk about muscaria! Good call

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

scaredofthedark
#26 Posted : 12/21/2023 8:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
As far as I'm aware, urine is sterile and safe to drink a few times before toxins start leeching in.

At the same time, psilocybin and psilocin seem to have good bioavailabilty, so it probably wouldn't make any difference.
If you ate 2g of a mushroom that was 5mg/g, I doubt you'd get even half that back in your urine.

All the same, this may be of use to you.

Drink wisely Laughing

One love

Urine is not sterile. I've told you this so many times at this point, Void. Yet here you are, like clockwork, preaching the benefits of your little "tinkle sprinkle" additives you swear "give it that little extra kick" as you like to put it. Sure, I won't lie, I've dabbled a time or three, but that don't make it sterile. In fact, it's cooler that it isn't; rebellious, even.

Exitwound
#27 Posted : 12/22/2023 5:58:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did the laser tell you to post here? Wink

potnoble
#28 Posted : 12/22/2023 4:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello you effin Lunatics

If anyone needs a pissdealer, i´m all yoursThumbs up

Just don´t overdose. My Piss is the shit
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

ayaBrew
#29 Posted : 12/29/2023 1:48:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, if plain after-tripping urine wouldn't be effective due to tolerance, could I drink it after MAOI and have another psychedelic experience?
It doesn't matter whether it's psilocybin mushrooms or amanita, I prefer sustainable tripping.

downwardsfromzero
#30 Posted : 12/29/2023 3:26:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

ayaBrew wrote:
Well, if plain after-tripping urine wouldn't be effective due to tolerance, could I drink it after MAOI and have another psychedelic experience?
It doesn't matter whether it's psilocybin mushrooms or amanita, I prefer sustainable tripping.

With any luck , we'll be able to find someone who's willing to pay for our psychoactive excreta. Move over, toads! Laughing

It does make me wonder how this might apply with respect to iboga, however. What other active compounds might be precious enough to consider 'recovering' them from urine?

Would any of you consume the urine of another person in order to 'get high'/experience entheogenic effects? If so, would it matter exactly whose urine it was - and for that matter, which compounds exactly?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Above the Sky
#31 Posted : 12/29/2023 5:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Of course it would matter. I'd want a clean bill of health if nothing else! And if we're opening the door to the possibility that a person's urine will carry enough of whatever psychedelic they consumed to give me a secondary trip, then what else are they on? Alcohol? Antidepressants? Blood pressure medication? Someone ITT mentioned meth.

With my luck, unless I chose my donor very carefully, I'd drink someone's psychemiction and end up having a heart attack or an allergic reaction to something.
All content posted by this account refers to my fictional alter-ego who doesn't exist in this or any other documented reality. However, they are all written in the first person because ma English no be too good and conjugation is being very hard to me.

Both my alter ego and I love you very much. And yes, I specifically mean you, who are reading this right now. You deserve all this love and much more.

dithyramb
#32 Posted : 12/29/2023 5:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We've been https://youtu.be/0q6yphdZhUA 'ed.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

PREV12