We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT MICRODOSING Options

Aid
#1 Posted : 12/18/2023 10:12:06 PM

love conquers all

hola, good eventide y'all
happy Monday ~ feliç Dilluns 🌞

so, having travelled down the microdose route with cubes and Lucy, it is clear MICRODOSING of these psychedelic compounds is greatly beneficial in dealing with mental and physical health conditions.

we know they are particularly helpful with addictions, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, migraines, Parkinson's and PTSD.

this is all tested, documented and proven ~ many of our members can testify to that!

however, now we face a different challenge. one that neither cubes nor Lucy have been capable of resolving: managing schizophrenia and other multiple personality abilities.

in our experience, microdosing with cubes or Lucy tends to exaggerate the issue when tackling multiple, divergent personalities.

there is a school of thought that suggests schizophrenia is not simply a traumatized brain, but the incursion of manifested spirits, crowding for attention within the same host body.

there the cross over with DMT and machine elves may be a path to investigate...

so...the big question:

have you, or do you know of anyone who has tried microdosing DMT (organic natural botanical form)?

if so, do you know what it was for? and whether successful?

molt d'amor i respecte
One love
💚💛❤️
<•|•> temet nosce <°|°>

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/19/2023 11:10:25 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Aid,

Welcome to the Nexus.

I know there are members here who have microdosed both smoked and oral doses of DMT over the year, but to be honest I cannot come up with a specific name. Hopefully you will get more responses.

I am skeptical it can help/cure schizophrenia, but I'm no doctor. Since the topic is microdosing I don't need to suggest starting very low.

If you choose to go down this route I do hope you will share your results. Also, if for any reason things happen to get worse, I would hope you would cease the experiment in favor of preserving mental health.

This is just one woman's opinion.

Again, welcome, Very happy.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU