We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
I've seen giving birth on ayahuasca! Options

ayaBrew
#1 Posted : 12/15/2023 12:55:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences regarding the concept of giving birth on Ayahuasca. I was thinking a lot about it and I made this thread few month ago https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=1216966

I finally found a woman which was okay with me observing her giving birth for free.
I gave her $500 though, it was my kind tip to her. She told she would feel like a prositute and refused to take my money. She said to me, that it's natural and nature is free. I was like, okay then.

We're in a hospital, she spreaded her legs and we started to wait, my aya to kick in and her start to give birth.
It was timed perfectly and I was tripping hard just when her vagina started to pulse. It was a nice view truly!

As I explored this journey, I envised the process of giving birth while under the influence of Ayahuasca as a deeply spiritual and interconnected experience. In this altered state of consciousness, the fractal patterns that often accompany Ayahuasca visions manifest as a vibrant, pulsating, and ever-evolving representation of the vagina.
Vagina was pulsating and the head appeared from her vagina hole. I was peaking on aya and it was very fractal, I've seen the lights around and it was a very nice pleasant experience!
As I reached the peak of my Ayahuasca experience, the intensity of the visuals and the sensations deepened. The fractal patterns seemed to dance and intertwine, creating a symphony of shapes and colors. It was a truly immersive and enchanting experience, where time and space blended into a unified whole about a vagina hole and nice new born life.

As contractions intensify, I perceived vagina expanding and contracting in perfect harmony with my body, mirroring the natural rhythm of the birthing process. The intricate patterns and colors seem to symbolize the infinite potential and creative power within me. They remind me of the interconnectedness of all life, emphasizing the harmonious union between myself, birth child, and the universe.

Throughout this extraordinary journey, I was feeling a profound sense of unity with nature and a deep understanding of the transformative power of childbirth. The fractal vagina, which I seen on aya, represented the divine feminine energy, served as a reminder of the sacredness of this birthing process. It strengthens my connection to my primal instincts and intensifies my awareness of my body's capabilities, enhancing the sensations I experience.

I hope that sharing my creative and thought-provoking perspective on the concept of giving birth on Ayahuasca has provided you with a unique insight. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to reach out.

Wishing you a journey filled with wonder and self-discovery.
ayaBrew

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kmk6891
#2 Posted : 12/24/2023 6:34:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can I ask where you found this woman? Was there not a father to be present?

AwesomeUsername
#3 Posted : 12/27/2023 11:02:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice formulation, the situation is a bit questionable though.

I am sure you did this as a way of gaining experience, the kind of experience that rarely anyone faces, if anybody at all.

I imagine back in the day, it was not uncommon that somebody tripping sees something like that.

Being able to do it, takes the trip almost "back to the roots".

However, lots of stuff changed since then.

Tripping in a hospital can go really bad really fast.

Offering money to be able to watch might have been inappropriate.

Seeking such situations in an environment where there are predominantly strangers is potentially dangerous.

I tried to understand the logic behind it, I really did, but if that really happened and it is not fictional, quite honestly it is a bit creepy...

Aya is best taken in a safe environment, with a sitter, with a bucket, damp cloth, water in the immediate near, and even than an freak out and temporary psychosis is possible.

Your description of the environment is closer to something that can be found on a "what NOT to do" list.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 12/27/2023 11:36:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

AwesomeUsername wrote:
Nice formulation, the situation is a bit questionable though.

I am sure you did this as a way of gaining experience, the kind of experience that rarely anyone faces, if anybody at all.

I imagine back in the day, it was not uncommon that somebody tripping sees something like that.

Being able to do it, takes the trip almost "back to the roots".

However, lots of stuff changed since then.

Seeking such situations in an environment where there are predominantly strangers is potentially dangerous.

I tried to understand the logic behind it, I really did, but if that really happened and it is not fictional, quite honestly it is a bit creepy...

Aya is best taken in a safe environment, with a sitter, with a bucket, damp cloth, water in the immediate near, and even than an freak out and temporary psychosis is possible.

Your description of the environment is closer to something that can be found on a "what NOT to do" list.

Yeah... see here

Surprised

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 12/28/2023 10:10:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ayaBrew wrote:
The fractal vagina

This is why I keep coming back to Nexus Big grin

Once, for me the "chrysantemium" entry portal felt and looked as if I had dived into a hyperspace vagina between two giant legs. After that the trip was very loving and warm and in warm red and pink and purple colours, pretty much getting guided and flown through geometries of unimaginable complexity and beauty.

Was that experiencing Childbirth in reverse? Idk Smile

Anyways, the fractal vagina is now a part of my lexicon Thumbs up

P.s. kudos on posting a followup to OP, that was a really informative read

ayaBrew
#6 Posted : 12/29/2023 2:06:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kmk6891 wrote:

It happened completely by chance, perhaps the Universe had heard my request, and I came across her on Tinder. I was casually scrolling through the feed and came across a 24 years old lady with a prominent belly.
Initially, I thought she was overweight, but as we continued talking, she revealed that she was pregnant and asked if that was an issue for me.
I responded with enthusiasm, saying that I was actually looking to meet a pregnant woman to have a conversation with.

By the way, we had a very enjoyable sexual experience together, and towards the end, I expressed my interest in witnessing her giving birth. Surprisingly, everything went smoothly. She agreed. I had a bucket prepared just in case of purging, but it turned out I didn't need it.

I'm uncertain about the identity of the father. She claimed that she became pregnant like the Virgin Mary, through some kind of accident. According to her, the father is God. I must admit, I'm skeptical about this explanation.

She expressed a desire to meet again for more intimate encounters, but I'm currently integrating the experience and have concerns about potential strong flashbacks if I were to see her vagina again.

ayaBrew
#7 Posted : 12/29/2023 2:20:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AwesomeUsername wrote:

Well, I consider myself an experienced psychonaut. I've had over 100 ayahuasca trips, although I stopped keeping track after the first hundred. I've also explored mushrooms, DMT, acid, and extremely potent marijuana. Let me tell you, I've witnessed some extraordinary things, my friend.

It's evident that the Universe has assisted me along this journey. My intentions have always been kind and pure Love

The underlying motivation behind my explorations is to gain a deeper understanding of this world, to encounter new experiences, and to view the process of birth as something sacred. During the birth experience, I was prepared with water, a bucket, a white damp cloth, and being a strong individual, I didn't freak out merely because of the sight of a pulsating vagina and the birthing process. It was far from creepy, my friend, but rather a sacred and profound experience.

Of course, I understand that this path is not for everyone. It requires being a strong man with a mature psyche and a deep sense of love for nature and women.

ayaBrew
#8 Posted : 12/29/2023 2:30:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

Once, for me the "chrysantemium" entry portal felt and looked as if I had dived into a hyperspace vagina between two giant legs. After that the trip was very loving and warm and in warm red and pink and purple colours, pretty much getting guided and flown through geometries of unimaginable complexity and beauty.

Was that experiencing Childbirth in reverse? Idk.

Anyways, the fractal vagina is now a part of my lexicon Thumbs up

P.s. kudos on posting a followup to OP, that was a really informative read

I was feeling like a birth child on a very big doses of mushrooms... probably it has something to do with it...

Let me tell you, my friend, I experienced a profound sight while on ayahuasca during this birth. I observed what appeared to be a real fractal within the vagina. Could it have been a chakra? Perhaps. I didn't see any blood or sound, only energy.

I can't fully explain it, but it seemed like a chakra emitting flowing energy. The vagina served as the center of this fractal, shining brilliantly.

It was an absolutely incredible experience. I believe that there is an energetic process occurring during childbirth, and through the expanded perception of an ayahuasca trip, we are able to catch a glimpse of it.
I'm truly grateful for these experiences, and as a psychedelic enthusiast and scientist, I'm committed to further exploration and discovery Smile

AwesomeUsername
#9 Posted : 12/29/2023 12:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ayaBrew wrote:

Well, I consider myself an experienced psychonaut. I've had over 100 ayahuasca trips, although I stopped keeping track after the first hundred. I've also explored mushrooms, DMT, acid, and extremely potent marijuana. Let me tell you, I've witnessed some extraordinary things, my friend.

You want to play the experience card?

Also had 100+ aya trips, lost count of acid trips, 10 years of regular cannabis consumption. Went through meth addiction, abused cocaine, heroin, booze. Used shrooms , cacti, smoked and snorted DMT, pcp, ketamine, dxm, mdma, and various psychoactive plants.

Am I proud? No

Does this make someone special? Definitely not.

Your posts are questionable, and other nexians seem to be the same opinion.

Drinking your own piss to get high? Staring at a vagina tripping balls?

You missed the point, this is not sacred it's wrong.

How would I know?

Despite experience, drugs can still surprise me, and twist my mind in the wrong direction.

Also done stuff that I'm not proud of.

I think you need a break from tripping, because it does the opposite of what's supposed to do.

It inflated your ego, and you lost the ability to differentiate wrong and right.

Using hippie talk, and spiritulity as an excuse doesn't make it magically appropriate again.

PsyDuckmonkey
#10 Posted : 12/29/2023 1:41:18 PM

witch

I feel weird reading all this, but I'm not a moderator, nor anyone's guru or pastor.

I don't think it's primarily about what one does or doesn't do with someone with whom they have 'intimate knowledge of each other.' It's also not about the (un)safety of tripping in a hospital. (Worst thing to happen is getting sedated and arrested, and I'd say that falls within the range of one's responsibility.)

It's the sensationalistic, objectifying reportage on someone else's body and intimate processes. I don't know if this is explicitly against the text of the Nexus attitude, but I feel like it's against my own personal code of ethics.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Kmk6891
#11 Posted : 12/29/2023 3:44:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ayaBrew wrote:
Kmk6891 wrote:

It happened completely by chance, perhaps the Universe had heard my request, and I came across her on Tinder. I was casually scrolling through the feed and came across a 24 years old lady with a prominent belly.
Initially, I thought she was overweight, but as we continued talking, she revealed that she was pregnant and asked if that was an issue for me.
I responded with enthusiasm, saying that I was actually looking to meet a pregnant woman to have a conversation with.

By the way, we had a very enjoyable sexual experience together, and towards the end, I expressed my interest in witnessing her giving birth. Surprisingly, everything went smoothly. She agreed. I had a bucket prepared just in case of purging, but it turned out I didn't need it.

I'm uncertain about the identity of the father. She claimed that she became pregnant like the Virgin Mary, through some kind of accident. According to her, the father is God. I must admit, I'm skeptical about this explanation.

She expressed a desire to meet again for more intimate encounters, but I'm currently integrating the experience and have concerns about potential strong flashbacks if I were to see her vagina again.

Ah, the good ol tinder. Well all I can say is to each their own, I don't think I'll take a chance on ruining the way I see vagina. On a different note The best I've ever had was when my wife was pregnant. I'd say you owe it to her to meet up again, you said it was beautiful so flashbacks shouldn't concern you.Thanks for sharing.

JUDGE NOT BEFORE YOU JUDGE YOURSELF

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 12/29/2023 4:11:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

ayaBrew wrote:
C'mon dude, I thought you claimed you were a "mature, experienced psychonaut"? Laughing I think an important part of your integration might be addressing your reluctance to meet this woman again. Oh, wait a minute - you already have a wife? And five kids? Did you really give due consideration before introducing this additional, uh, complication to your life? Is your objectification of another human being perhaps currently in the process of turning around and biting you in the posterior? Because at the moment it's looking rather like you took advantage of a vulnerable woman and don't want to face up to the consequences.

Perhaps you ought to have paid that thousand bucks for me to tell you not to do itWink
Do me a favor and send it for humanitarian relief in Gaza, thanks.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

hug454
#13 Posted : 12/29/2023 4:50:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:

It's the sensationalistic, objectifying reportage on someone else's body and intimate processes. I don't know if this is explicitly against the text of the Nexus attitude, but I feel like it's against my own personal code of ethics.

I agree. Reading the first post and then this post and OPs responses, this is so wrong for me on many levels. I always thought that psychedelics were supposed to give people a bit of self awareness.

Dasein
#14 Posted : 12/29/2023 5:22:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude's probably a troll though... Probably just here to harvest some outrage.
این جهان با تو خوش است و آن جهان با تو خوش است
این جهان بی‌من مباش و آن جهان بی‌من مرو

ای عیان بی‌من مدان و ای زبان بی‌من مخوان
ای نظر بی‌من مبین و ای روان بی‌من مرو

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 12/29/2023 5:46:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

hug454 wrote:
PsyDuckmonkey wrote:

I agree. Reading the first post and then this post and OPs responses, this is so wrong for me on many levels. I always thought that psychedelics were supposed to give people a bit of self awareness.

Convensely, it's proof that that self awareness doesn't happen automatically.

It does leave me reflecting on the perceived role of women in various societies, and also the perils in extrapolating and comparing between different cultures. I'm also reminded of the way hubristic bullshit can occur very easily in people who consider themselves to be experienced, mature and/or enlightened.

Dasein wrote:
Dude's probably a troll though... Probably just here to harvest some outrage.
Possibly. If it hadn't been apparent that these threads could give rise to some interesting and productive discussion we would have deleted them already.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

hug454
#16 Posted : 12/29/2023 6:11:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not outraged. More kinda dissappointed. (but not as disappointed as i am that, at 56 years of age, i still have trouble spelling disappointed).

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 12/29/2023 6:37:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's refreshing I have to say so little since everyone else is saying it for me Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#18 Posted : 12/29/2023 6:44:14 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Yaaawwn! I invite you all to see my post when he first arrived.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 12/29/2023 6:49:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Yaaawwn! I invite you all to see my post when he first arrived.

Already directed everyone that way with my first post in this threadVery happy

One love

dragonrider
#20 Posted : 12/29/2023 9:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is i think the first time in my life i read something that i wish was written by chat-GPT instead of a human.

12NEXT