We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
4YK0 Introduction Options

4YK0
#1 Posted : 11/28/2023 3:23:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody, my name is 4YK0.

I am a Biomedical Engineering Master's student residing in Canada. I have a great interest in psychedelics and how other people experiences differ. I am an avid learner and look forward to learning from all my seniors on this board!

In terms of DMT, I have experienced what a vape pen is like and looking into my first extraction. I am thinking of doing a Vovin tekk or a Nomans tekk, any tips are greatly appreciated!

Again, I am looking forward to learning from all of you and wish you all a great day (whenever you are seeing this)

Sincerely,

4YK0

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/28/2023 4:49:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

4YKO,

Welcome to the Nexus.

I really enjoyed your presence in the chat and just want folks to know that 4YKO looks like a great match for our found family here.

I do hope you will chose to stay and participate regardless of your future with the molecule.

I am excited about the possibility of a first extraction for you. That is always a pleasant game changer.

I do hope you become a regular presence here.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

CatsPawTea
#3 Posted : 12/1/2023 3:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up welcome!

Pandora wrote:
I really enjoyed your presence in the chat

^second this! 4YKO has been rad Very happy