We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

Robinlovesall
#1 Posted : 11/26/2023 4:04:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. This is all sort of new to me. A couple years ago, before covid I guess, I learned about ayahuasca and was intrigued from the get go. Recently I started getting back into learning more about it cause I'd like to one day go to a retreat and experience a ceremony. Through my learning and research I came across the nature and winders of DMT and im even more excited and have my first breakthrough soon hopefully. I'm honestly thinking about making my own DMT cart versus paying 5k to go to a retreat. Seems more cost effective for the time being lol but right now I just want to learn as much as I can, and get to know all of you wonderful people out there. I'll talk to whoever soon I suppose lol

One love
One Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/27/2023 3:56:37 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Robinlovesall,

Welcome to the Nexus.

I cannot speak for the efficacy of paying for aya ceremonies, but I can tell you that I am glad you are here.

Here in the WIKI link you can learn TEK's (recipes) to extract your own DMT. Oh and here's the link on how to do the vape cart:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/HIELO

I know b. caapi is becoming more rare and many folks are avoiding using it so that it will not become extinct. But there is plenty of syrian rue and extracted harmalas out there. So, even if one does not do an actual ayahuasca brew, one can do countless analogues that produce an oral DMT experience.

I hope you find what you seek and am glad you are here. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Robinlovesall
#3 Posted : 11/28/2023 2:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Pandora for the warm welcome. I appreciate the insight to the DMT extraction recipe. The learning stage of all this is so exciting and I cant wait to start my experience one day. I will honestly probably try a ceremony once just to see what its like but for the time being I am all for learning and making my own. Thanks again and I am glad to be here you with you and everyone else here.

One love
One Love

CatsPawTea
#4 Posted : 12/1/2023 3:25:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!!!

There's also the option of Changa! It's not oral like aya, but from the stories I've heard here it's something I'm very excited to try myself Razz

Robinlovesall
#5 Posted : 12/2/2023 11:39:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay sweet thanks, I will also look into it and see what I think. And thanks for the welcome! I am actually going to be trying mushrooms for the first time tomorrow since I am off work. Not gonna lie, I am pretty excited. Along with you, the stories I've heard have made me eager to finally go for it and I cant wait. Not sure how much because idk how much I wanna trip for the first time in front of my family but, hey go big or go home right? Razz Lol so we shall see. And Btw, awesome username!! ~from a fellow cat lover~

One love
One Love

livinglight108
#6 Posted : 12/4/2023 4:17:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow cat lover,

Ceremonies (good one's with trust-able leaders who know how to open & close a space) do exist that cost far less than 5k. They exist more frequently throughout the world however do lack the 'roots' of being administered in their native region. I've had good luck however these are only findable via word of mouth and are never advertised (from what I know). My 2c might be to use your mind to manifest it: I was without a connect once and through intention manifested meeting the right person within 3 weeks!

I have numerous friends who spend weeks upon weeks in south America deeply benefiting from such endeavor. I know many more get hooked into very wrong circles who exploit for profit (and energy sometimes sex). It's a dark truism that surrounds enthegonic-tourism however it's one we shouldn't bypass. I was exposed to this during my time in Peru.

I'm sure you'll find a good group of caring people as well as embark upon other exciting journeys on your solo-accords.

Take care
Life is preparatory death , Death is preparatory living
In between the two, is key to eternal life
Who asks not questions of death
Shows up to the event without a ticket

Robinlovesall
#7 Posted : 12/4/2023 2:08:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello to you as well,

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. It puts it into a better perspective when thinking about it as another tourist site. I'm probably gonna do what you recommended, to manifest it and wait for the right time and place for it to come true. A good network and group of genuine people who care and want more than just your money are people I would rather experience the ceremony with. Thanks again! I cant wait to see the excitement on my journey Razz
One Love

livinglight108
#8 Posted : 12/5/2023 4:27:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Robinlovesall wrote:
Hello to you as well,

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. It puts it into a better perspective when thinking about it as another tourist site. I'm probably gonna do what you recommended, to manifest it and wait for the right time and place for it to come true. A good network and group of genuine people who care and want more than just your money are people I would rather experience the ceremony with. Thanks again! I cant wait to see the excitement on my journey Razz

Love that approach: sounds like a sound game-plan. :-)

Have you worked with other plants in a sort of a shall I say ''non recreational'' format? I can clarify by saying for instance that the way McKenna advocated the use of enthegoons to be in a way that gives the medicine far more reverence than the ''recreational'' approach. Do you have interests in other plants?

Robinlovesall
#9 Posted : 12/5/2023 10:44:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No I don't think I have an interest in other plants lol
One Love

livinglight108
#10 Posted : 12/6/2023 9:38:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Robinlovesall wrote:
No I don't think I have an interest in other plants lol

It's nice getting to know one intimately, that's for sure.