We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A question for prior SHE participants Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 2/26/2010 6:25:30 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello,

March 13, 2010 will be my first SHE participation event. I have been trying to tell people I know in reality and on the web about it and some have expressed skepticism.

The question has come up: "Has anyone ever met in hyperspace?"

I am also curions about this.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kartikay
#2 Posted : 2/26/2010 6:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's less about actually meeting in hyperspace and more just a community-building exercise. The concept of meeting in hyperspace was a psuedo-science experiment originally and still is, but it's not the real purpose of the event. The event gives us something to share together and talk about for weeks to come.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 2/27/2010 10:37:57 AM

JC

I thought it was started out to see if people would meet each other, seriously!

I remember one guy was in hyperspace and he seen the ohm symbol and that was someones glif, I think that was the closest to any contact with any fellow travellers, unless ive forgot something.

Kartikay
#4 Posted : 2/27/2010 4:01:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yep,
Kartikay wrote:
The concept of meeting in hyperspace was a psuedo-science experiment originally
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

۩
#5 Posted : 2/27/2010 5:37:51 PM

It's not about meeting people. The "others" will laugh and take you through their own weird folding terms.
I've learned that we are all connected though.
I have been able to send/receive bits of consciousness to love ones in meditation (with tobacco) and have always wondered how hyperspace ties in with all of that.
Before you blast off, you'll probably feel everyones excitement, maybe you'll get glimpses of their faces if you know them, but that's about all I've experienced.

On the other hand, all of the consciousness we weave here at the Nexus has created a tangled hub that weaves through our solar plexus'.
The others have discussed this with me. They are very happy we are doing what we are doing, here.

Having a day to focus this kind of work is what this is all about.
We will learn, experience, grow, and our planet will be illuminated with blooming souls as the "others" watch through bent wormholular dimensions.
A true Holiday. The earth will be glowing with activity, like it increasingly has been riding the crescendo.

Focus is a powerful tool. Beware of what you focus on, it's like your magnifying glass of consciousness...which can be programmed as a transport device.

Anyway, that's all I know.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 3/1/2010 2:49:47 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

۩ wrote:
It's not about meeting people. The "others" will laugh and take you through their own weird folding terms.
I have been able to send/receive bits of consciousness to love ones in meditation (with tobacco) and have always wondered how hyperspace ties in with all of that.
Before you blast off, you'll probably feel everyones excitement, maybe you'll get glimpses of their faces if you know them, but that's about all I've experienced.

On the other hand, all of the consciousness we weave here at the Nexus has created a tangled hub that weaves through our solar plexus'.
The others have discussed this with me. They are very happy we are doing what we are doing, here.

Having a day to focus this kind of work is what this is all about.
We will learn, experience, grow, and our planet will be illuminated with blooming souls as the "others" watch through bent wormholular dimensions.
A true Holiday. The earth will be glowing with activity, like it increasingly has been riding the crescendo.

Focus is a powerful tool. Beware of what you focus on, it's like your magnifying glass of consciousness...which can be programmed as a transport device.

Anyway, that's all I know.

NICE!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

onethousandk
#7 Posted : 6/27/2011 12:28:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

I've long been interested in finding ways to objectively verify experiences like this. Would you say that your experiences could be measured in some way? For example could you meditate, reach out to someone remotely and have that person note when it occurred. Or have you been able to remotely pull information from someone that could then be verified (like the color of the shirt they're wearing or what they ate or something)? Or are the experiences more subtle/complex than that?