We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
. Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 2/26/2010 5:50:58 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Ya,

Realization of the reality of death completely ended all aspects of my childhood at age 12. The DMT experience at age 41 and accompanying ego-deaths have nixxed my fear of death and cause me to understand how easy it is to separate consciousness from the physical matrix of the body and that this will survive in some form after the death of the body and that wonderful things await . . .

Peace & Love,
Pandora

P.S.: IMHO, I would suggest adding to your signature line, #1.5 "What is the specific charge?"
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 2/26/2010 10:58:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
My first encounter with death was when i was 6 years old. My appendix had more or less exploded inside of me and i was walking around with that shit in my body for two or three days. The pain was agonizing. I remember that i was literally trembling, shaking and screaming from pain. Unfortunately, the doctor was not immediately able to tell what it was. So then i collapsed. I remember that i felt i was spinning around in space and there was a sort of 'carrier wave' noise, wich is a typical noise familiar to users of DMT(see lexicon).

At a certain moment, i was shown all kinds of things about my live up till than: my house, my neighbourhood, my parents, my sister, etc.
There was some kind of entity, but i didn't pay much attention to it, that was giving me this guided tour through my life as it had been thus far.

For the rest of my life, the idea of death only provoked a sweet sort of melancholy.

Due to my very strict christian upbringing, i lost all interest in anything spiritual. I felt that it was all a hoax,made-up to keep us docile. As sheep, litarally.

That changed when i started experimenting with LSD.

But it was a high dose of oral cannabis, that made me experience 'god' again, like i had when i was a child. At a certain moment i had a very descartes-like experience where everything seemed totally uncertain.
I was listening to a piece of music that was totally beautyfull (alpine symphony by richard strauss, very reminiscent of wagner) and i felt that somehow i was forgiven my turn away from god and spirituality, that god still loved me.

That was awesome.

My experiences with DMT, ayahuasca, mushrooms and mescaline that came much later have brought me closer to that force.

In september i took a very high dose of mushrooms combined with ayahuasca.
At a certain moment i realized that it was much stronger than i had anticipated. I started to fear that i wouldn't be able again to ever make it back. I was unable to see normal with my eyes open. There where only loose ends of the normal world. Everything was like dissolving in a pattern of vibrations. And then i started to feel something that was so awesome.
It was the happiest moment of my life, without a doubt.
I suddenly realized how beautyfull it all is and i felt a sense of bliss that is simply undescribable.
The love i felt that night i will never, ever forget again.

I can only say that my life simply can be divided between everything that happened before that night and everything after it.

I can not even start to explain what it was that i experienced there. Time and space where simply dissolving. Into a vibration of extremly colourfull light, an energy field with infinite depth.

God revealed itself to me that night in a miraculous way, i saw my own death, the secret of space and time, the history of mankind.

It took an entire day to come down from it.
But i learned so much.

The lesson most worth sharing maybe is, on this weird little planet full of financial crisis and a society obsessed with material gain to the point where it becomes totally meaningless....the greatest succes a human being can ever have in his entire life, is simply to love life, to love this existance.

It is that simple, and it makes ALL the difference in the world.

vetiarvind
#3 Posted : 2/27/2010 11:54:54 PM

Arvind

I have been a spriritually curious person since childhood. However, it was not until I had a DMT breakthrough did I truly understand the death experience. I felt consciousness seperate from my body and experienced disassociation, where your body is just matter, no different from your surroundings.

After that experience, my life has been immersed in finding my real self - the self that persists eternally - the source that existed before my birth in this body and the one that will still persist after my body's death.

Yesterday, I had a very interesting experience that confirmed my belief in this real self. I was smoking cannabis with some friends, listening to some music when I started dwelling on the nature of the self. I reminded myself of my true self, and tried looking at everything as part of the same Self. After a few minutes of meditation, I felt my "real self", seperate from the mind-ego, and watched my real self (or conciousness) expand and take precedence over my ego. Time and space dissolved, and it became apparent that the normally perceived world is maya/illusion manifested by conciousness. It was truly fascinating and yet at the same time very humbling to my ego, watching it become just an immesearubly small manifestation of a much larger universe/Self.

It was just at this point that my friend sitting adjacent to me sort of started freaking out, saying "Holy crap what is happening to me, this cannot be" Smile. I guess that he had also experienced an awakening due to the group setting!

Much love!
This is it. This is what it was. This is what it will be.

HairyChin
#4 Posted : 3/4/2010 1:30:56 AM

Mr. Hair on his Chin

Ive never had a near death experience or have done dmt to really have a different perpective on death. most of my life i always new life is short but not untill a few weeks ago did i truly understand or more like a realiziation of how short life was after a experience with salvia i relized that my time on this earth is very very short i relized that everything that i will witness in this life is only maybe a milisec of how long time really is. At first it was kind of scary i thought wow i really love my mom and dad my freinds and i was afriad i maybe never see them again and it made me cry at nights before i would go to sleep but then i feel that it also helped me as a better person. As the days went on i began to look at it in an optmistic way and started to see the things that really matter in life.
Peace love and understanding
Hairychin

KSrainMkEr
#5 Posted : 3/4/2010 3:16:49 AM
ben

the first time i smoked dmt felt like i had died and passed into the spirit world. i could feel the earth beathing and radiating energy but i had lost my connection to it. after about 5 minutes i felt a jolt down my spine and i sat bolt upright, feeling like i had just come up from the bottom of a pool.
i think the meaning of this is: that your life force enters your body through the pinial gland.(which produces organic dmt)and the only gland that is not dedicated to a hemisphere of the brain. it sits right on the top of the brain stem, and its charka is in the center of the forehead, also believed to be where the spirit or soul resides. dmt gives that sense of your life force flitting into the spirit world. this is the same thing that happens with you die. i think the brain sometimes associates the spirit molocule with death

http://images.google.com...%26sa%3DX%26tbs%3Disch:1

Experience.Journey
#6 Posted : 3/4/2010 7:34:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

People who have "Near death experiences" or "NDE's", often report a similar feeling of coming to the realization that this experience here is not the end all of existence. However, be warned that it does not mean that our experiences and journey here are meaningless and merely a transitional phase. It is a gift to be where we are. We are here to learn, first and foremost through our experience and develop a better understanding of ourselves and this little trip we call "life."