We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
IN THE BEGINNING Options

salrjk
#1 Posted : 11/15/2023 7:47:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been here before just browsing looking for anyone with similar experiences on dmt (D). this time i made a real effort and found you guys.
I first tried D about 4 years ago, what a rush. after i recouped from it i saw geometric forms all over the ground, the grasses, bushes, trees were gushing beautiful golden colored energy, i could see my friends purple aura and energy. i live in a valley with a ring of mountains surrounding me. and they were pulsating withe that same energy. i remember saying "that's beautiful!" and the mountain closest to me which has a lookout tower started to vibrate and dance more than the others. i sensed that it could hear me so i told it how beautiful it looked and that i loved it. it started going wild the tower was whipping back and forth on top. i remember wondering if the lookout could feel anything. when i said i loved it the energy increased even more, it was a great trip.
i asked my friend who is a witch, the good type, so she says, and i believe it. i asked if she could see all the energy and stuf, she had a big smile but said she didn't. that bummed me out, a little bit. anyway it wore off. i described my trip and she was happy and sad. i asked her why and she told me that her guides wouldn't let her. they told her they didn't want her to get hurt so they blocked her from traveling cause they were saving her for somethign special that had to be done in the near future. i thought, that was unfortunate.
AS i traveled more and more, i noticed that sometimes i was blocked and it got worse. i couldn't travel. i'd see people dressed like in an office at the periphery of my vision looking and studying me. it blew my mind. i didn't know what or why, if i was going nuts or what. i stopped for about 4 months after that. when i tried again they blocked me, they were still there.
so, i'd like to know if anybody has had a similar experience with these clowns. opinions are welcomed.
thanx, salrjk

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 11/15/2023 8:12:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hey salrjk Smile

My very first toke of dmt, sometime around 2005 (a friend who self extracted offered me to try it), was on top of a mountain, at a psy festival. It was an underwhelming dose, but the patterns in the grass were amazing! Meander spirals everywhere... That was my only time until 2018 when i revisited the topic and started extracting myself.

The phenomenon of being blocked is common enough that it has a name, lockout. I haven't been subject to it for prolonged time so far - maybe because there tend to be months long breaks between my trips anyway.

A dear friend had a recommendation for me: When you have a batch that works really well, spare some of it and keep it as a key to get back in when lockout happens.

The most similar thing i experienced myself, was a frog-like entity that made one of my changa trips really difficult, and was always near the next few times. It stopped interfering after i managed to genuinely feel love for it, despite it being extremely angry and foul mooded.

Have you tried asking permission to enter before you smoalk? If not, i know it sounds kinda stupid, but might be worth a try Very happy

Welcome to the nexus!

salrjk
#3 Posted : 11/17/2023 3:17:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanx trypens and evryone for the reply, i've cooked up some brazilian root bark but for some reason it's not what i've gotten from mexican bark. It looked great with really white chrystals, very little yellow to them but the trip was way different. everything kept shifting and moving around like i was seeing time go back and forth. hard to explain with words for me. i'm cooking up some mexican now hopefully it's not my cooking.
i haven't tripped for 4 months now so i'm looking forward to it. about asking permission, it's not a stupid thing. some of my last trips a friend introduced me to an empath who told me to get protection before i take a trip. she recommended white light and my ancestors, i added mother earth whom i got to know really well. it surprised me that it works great. after that advice i went to a place i've been through many times and dread. as soon as i saw the woodenlike pinochio head dangling on the wall, i cursed my bad luck. i felt the presence of the entity come in with the same angry attitude ready to torture me but i felt him hold back all of a sudden, like it was stopped and it didn't bother me at all.
question, i've heard changa on the web alot, is that what they call grass, weed, maryjuana? i haven't smoked that since my marine corps days cause overseas it was really potent and it always got me paranoid and nervous.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/17/2023 10:39:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa

Hope that clarifies sufficiently. It's neither cannabis, nor inactive leaves plus DMT. Specifically, herbs infused with DMT that either themselves contain harmala alkaloids or had them added alongside the DMT. There are countless possible blends, and a good few popular recipes.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Pandora
#5 Posted : 11/19/2023 2:55:08 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

salrjk,

Welcome to Nexus membership. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I am so sorry you are being blocked. These things can happen and I'm not always sure why. Sometimes it happens if people use the molecule too much or don't have their mental house in order out in the real world. Sometimes it's related to prescription medication use, like SSRI's. Sometimes it just happens.

I do believe that if the spice is not welcoming that is a good time for a break. I am surprised 4 months did not change anything for you.

Have you considered maybe trying an oral brew or maybe vaporhuasca where you consume a full MAOI dose orally then when you feel full inhibition (from Monoamnine Oxidase) then smoke the DMT . . . ?

I don't know what the answer will be for you, but I do hope you find it and warmly welcome you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU