We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from a small place on our pale blue dot. Options

Subtendedspace7
#1 Posted : 11/3/2023 3:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my introduction essay for the forum My name is Subtendedspace7 you can call me Subspace. I first had the experience roughly two years ago and have started to want to experience it again. This time I would like to learn how to do my own extraction and I'll admit I am nervous about it. I also greatly enjoy reading other people's experiences with altered states of mind. It is one of my dreams to partake in an AYA ceremony one day if I am ever ready for that. I was influenced by Mckenna talking about "Watching a nuclear blast behind a sheet of crystal clear glass" and I could only feel puzzled by his words about it. I have also come here, besides a thirst of knowledge, for a sense of connection with other people who might know how I feel about such experiences. Sometimes I also feel a bit of anxiety over it because of how society views altered states of mind at least here in the states. I think about if I had never experienced it or other times I have had with Cubensis and I think about if I regret those experiences...I have never once regretted a single time even the challenging journeys. This has been my brief introduction essay and thank you to anyone who reads it with my sincere gratitude Cool

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 11/3/2023 3:25:41 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome to the nexus, Subspace.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/19/2023 4:49:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you decide on a method for extracting DMT already? Are you nervous about some particular aspect of it?

What´s your favorite setting to consume cubensis?

Be well

bezevo
#4 Posted : 11/19/2023 11:09:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WELCOME !
Subtendedspace7

Bez