We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Siro Options

Sironius
#1 Posted : 10/29/2023 5:20:59 PM

Sironius in front of the ocean.

Hi, I am 22 years old. Currently away from taking psychedelics but always in the back of my mind for such experiencecs that i've had. Last trip was a year ago
Not the first time in this forum either, it handed me usefull knowledge to extract my own crystalls Thumbs up Love back then in 2020. I may say I like the idea to posses my own repertory of psychoactive substances (psylocibin, mescaline, dmt)

But apart from drugs I love art, I play instruments, and currently dedicating my life to it, following the mastery path.

I am prone to bad habits and dependences, i would say genetically, and it is something that it is on my priorities lists to plan tactics against it.

I love the feeling of growth, intelectual growth, muscles growth, consciousness growth.

I deeply desire a more conscious society, and so i pay attention to politics. Hard to find good gems nowadays, maybe it is just me, I don't know. That's why I am here, to learn.

Cool Stop
Sironius attached the following image(s):
IMG_20231029_143314.jpg (2,684kb) downloaded 33 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ephedra
#2 Posted : 10/29/2023 6:00:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sironius wrote:
Hi, I am 22 years old. Currently away from taking psychedelics but always in the back of my mind for such experiencecs that i've had. Last trip was a year ago
Not the first time in this forum either, it handed me usefull knowledge to extract my own crystalls Thumbs up Love back then in 2020. I may say I like the idea to posses my own repertory of psychoactive substances (psylocibin, mescaline, dmt)

But apart from drugs I love art, I play instruments, and currently dedicating my life to it, following the mastery path.

I am prone to bad habits and dependences, i would say genetically, and it is something that it is on my priorities lists to plan tactics against it.

I love the feeling of growth, intelectual growth, muscles growth, consciousness growth.

I deeply desire a more conscious society, and so i pay attention to politics. Hard to find good gems nowadays, maybe it is just me, I don't know. That's why I am here, to learn.

Cool Stop

hey there!

warm welcome,

oh, I love art too! what kind of music do you play if I can know?

and what do you mean when you talk about 'gems'? I'm just curious.

anyways, hope you have a good time here

დ there is a Spirit, there is a Soul დ

Sironius
#3 Posted : 10/29/2023 8:10:35 PM

Sironius in front of the ocean.

Hi ephedra, sure, thank you very much and for your interest! https://soundcloud.com/sironious here I uploaded two songs that more or less potrait my style, although I have in mind a completely different kind of prog rock for the future. I am developing it, more profound musically.

And yes, with gems I am particularly speaking of non-bulshitters top-notch thinkers (although they are out there, somewhere) that can better guide us. And if they exist, they ideas are short lived in the sea of crap we indulge in. Who is to blame if not the moment in history we happend to live in.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 10/30/2023 2:19:09 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Sironius,

Great to have you registered as a formal member. Were you signed up in 2020 with a different username?

Your introduction was interesting and insightful. Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to your future posts.

Welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Freebase69
#5 Posted : 10/30/2023 7:45:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Sironius, welcome back to the forum.
We all sreuggle with addictions in one form or another, glad to hear your keeping on track. For such a young age seems like you have a head on your shoulders. Can be sure life will throw many many more challenges your way. Nice crystal you have there. Glad to have you on the forum. Cheers.