We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ahoy Options

Æternitas.
#1 Posted : 10/24/2023 10:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahoy! I've been floatin through the nexus for a little while now very pleased with the wealth of information, I was hesitant to participate due to the fact that i've never had an experience with DMT, i'm hoping that doesn't affect being a member or anything as i've been interested in DMT since I had my first Psychedelic experience with shrooms, and I love learning about these substances and the mind.

I have had multiple Psychedelic experiences with shrooms and acid, and i'm hoping to trip again soon because i've been on a long break from things like that, and I wanna get deep into my noggin.

I enjoy reading, specifically books about magic, spirituality, kabbalah, things like that, I practice planetary magic, I enjoy stargazing, being in nature away from dense society, writing poetry, drawing, art in general, and playing music.

I really love this website and i'm excited to eventually share some poems, trip experiences, and learn new things from all of you.

A beautiful photo of Sol y'all might like

Æternitas. attached the following image(s):
IMG-20231002-WA0000.jpg (230kb) downloaded 53 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 10/25/2023 2:53:37 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Æternitas.,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for sharing that gorgeous picture. I am so glad you decided to formally sign up for membership.

The fact that you have not done DMT does not exclude you from membership. There are a number of folks here for various reasons who have not yet done or may never try DMT. They are still important parts of this found family.

Your other interests will find good company here I am sure. There are many diverse members.

Again, a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Æternitas.
#3 Posted : 10/25/2023 5:16:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal, it seemed like a very open community to me from the start.

Thanks alotThumbs up

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 10/26/2023 12:47:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome