We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, Tribe! Options

somadeva
#1 Posted : 10/24/2023 12:41:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I found this community years ago and haven't ever really been an active participant. I'm hopping to change that though!

I had first experiences with DMT and it's derivatives back in the late 90's and I have maintained a love and respect for the molecules and the spirits that they embody for decades now.

The relationship that I have had with these powerful energies has been a formative and integral part of my life and I sincerely could not be the person that I am today without the lessons and experiences that they taught to me during my growth and existence.

I am happy to see that there is a healthy community here of like minded people! I hope that we can all get to know each other and share our experiences and stories. I recently realized that over the years working and living day-in and day-out that I had neglected an important part of my life, my connection to this sub-culture. I recently re-connected with an old friend which brought me to that realization.

It has come to my awareness that I needed to do some spiritual work and that I need to involve my old and faithful guides and spirit medicines to help me perform this work. Now here I stand embarking on that journey of growth and healing.

Work with these powerful entities is familiar albeit out-of-practice territory for me. Due to my aged and disconnected state medicines would have to be prepared! I have attached a picture (Because who doesn't love a good picture?!) for your enjoyment.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to you all. Be safe out there and happy travels!

-
somadeva
somadeva attached the following image(s):
dendritic xtals.jpg (2,487kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 10/26/2023 12:50:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome

Homo Trypens
#3 Posted : 10/27/2023 9:52:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hey somadeva, welcome to the dmt-nexus!

Interesting how these compounds call us back after years of absence sometimes! In my case, my relationship with them feels much healthier this time around (maybe did a bit too much, and combined with not so savory substances, in my 20s).

As you've probably noticed, this place has its waves, sometimes things are a bit slow, sometimes it's buzzing :=) I'm happy that you're here now.

Haapi times and fruitful journeys