We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An old hobby Options

Flufferus
#1 Posted : 10/14/2023 8:40:04 PM

took too much man

Embarrased My dmt journey started with a girl. I was high on heroin from philadelphia, the best i could get. i was hanging with my using buddy when she came into my life and handed me a crackpipe. I was excited, as i had never tried crack before. Little did i know, it was filled with some dmt. She told me, but i dident believe her. So i hit it, expecting a rush. All the movement made me to proceed to immediately throw up. I was at the gates, and i did not even know it.

I proceeded to buy one gram of dmt. That day someone overdosed at the house and died, traumatizing me. They tried to hide the body, but two medical students stopped them and the chief detective of philadelphia was suddenly there, rolling a crackpipe on the ground with his foot. we saw eachother, and i prayed i would not get busted with a gram of dmt in my back pocket.

Me and my using friend got home, we proceeded to use the dab rig to burn the fluff one pebble at a time, and taking in the experience. We fell asleep that night after doing more heroin. I awoke to the sound of the blowtorch going off, and heard him get back into bed. thats when i opened my eyes and saw him staring at his wrist, and flexing it over and over again. he never did more after that, stating it was "too strong" for him. we had taken alot of LSD together.

I decided he was not equipped to handle it, and decided to keep doing it on my own. we had a falling out after that. I blasted a few people off and made sure they had positive experiences, such as telling everyone else to please be quiet and respect the person who imbibed.

We had been using a twisty bulb for the more adventurous types, if they enjoyed a pebble off the dab rig anyone could hit it freely. i hit that pipe alot, smoking dmt like weed for a week. at the end of that week, i decided to "Go Deep".

It was a friday night after everyone had a good time and left, and i was once again left alone to my own devices. I wanted to find out.

I hit the "Rams Horn" as hard as i could, Tipping all the now melting dmt into the hot area. It was likely mostly N,N oxide form of dmt, but there was enough fresh dmt in it to instantly blast me off.

As i ascended rapidly after the hit, i chickened out after about 5 seconds into it and let it out. Releasing an extremly thick plume of smoke. As i watched the smoke hit the floor and dissipate, i realized i was no longer alone in my room on my bed, But instead in a cave. Still on the bed, but now in a very wet cave. It was marked with green alien geometry, illuminating the cave abit, but still too dim to see. It looked like the dmt smoke i had breathed out was now radiating from green geometry vents in the cave. I looked over to the entity that was sitting next to me on the bed, deep into their purple amethyst eyes. Inside those eyes were crystals it seemed, radiating unspoken beauty.

I gave one curt nod to the entity, acknowledging its prescience. it/she gave one curt nod back. The entity made me feel safe, and the feeling i had was one of welcoming.

I then went on an adventure around the world, smoking dmt through time with people. i dont know how else to describe what happened after.

Thanks for reading!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CharCharBinks
#2 Posted : 10/15/2023 3:44:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Flufferus!

I really enjoyed your story. It's an unusual one, but when DMT is involved it typically is. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone hitting the streets to score and coming back with a gram of DMT. Homegirl blessed you up big time! Laughing

The real miracle to me though is that you found you were able to use it in a positive way and helped others who were seeking it to their first positive experiences. It really has the potential to be a tool for great personal and spiritual growth. DMT (and LSD) was central to my personal journey with beating an addiction to opiates, for example. Wishing you safe and interesting travels wherever hyperspace may take you!

Take care of yourself and welcome to our forum Smile

bASS_0
#3 Posted : 10/15/2023 11:20:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are you still doing opioids?

Flufferus
#4 Posted : 10/19/2023 5:16:39 PM

took too much man

bASS_0 wrote:
Are you still doing opioids?

Im using some harm reduction and using kratom now. very hard habit to quit! i started heroin when i was 12 years old, i had taken pills and drank before that.

I wish i would have had a therapist on hand during my dmt trips. It would have been much more conducive to my existence.