We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hi how do I post main threads? Options

mdmarty
#1 Posted : 10/11/2023 6:43:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It appears I lost my ability to post on the main forum I havnt been hear for almost 10 years/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/11/2023 8:48:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I can only guess that lack of active participation at the time when the "new member" status was introduced resulted in your account being defaulted to that level. Positive engagement with the community is the best tip I can give you for gaining promotion to full membership. (This typically means that whining and/or begging will have the opposite effect too. So get on and show us what you might have to give - this is all explained in the attitude which new users must explicitly accept when they sign up to the Nexus.)

If you have a browse of the welcome area, you should be able to find an explanation of the protocol for referring to posts in areas in which you do not yet have posting rights. Basically, just start a thread here if you've searched thoroughly and failed to find an equivalent topic in the WA.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli