We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So Good to be Alive! Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 2/3/2008 8:24:57 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

SWIM just related an experience to me that he felt needed to be shared.

It is all fleeting, just traces of it remaining, but the implication so great that it could not be left unsaid. It is so good to be alive, just the simple fact of living is such a blessing and a gift that it cannot be underestimated.

I am blessed with the ability to breakthrough at small doses, around 30mg even though I weight 100kg. More gets scarry and does not increase the experience.

I fought the ego, trying to hold on to this body, this experience, but there were aliens around me in the ether, wanting what I had, just a body in order to feel, experience that which encompases our phyical universe. They were not hostile, just wanted what I had, something I got the sense they once had before passing on to a higher form of consciousness. They were not unhappy where they were, they just missed what it was to have an actual physical body. They wanted to use my body, if only for a short time to feel once again. I resisted at first, but then relented and allowed them to share this existence with me, if only for a short time. They were greatful, and shared my body with me, happy and extatic to, if for just a fleeing moment feel what it was like to be alive again.

This joy at the simple fact of being alive, and able to experience things is almost overwhelming and remains with me even now. I cannot shake it. What a supremely wonderful thing it is to simply be alive.

How fortunate it is to have found something that makes me feel this way, to be thankfull of what I have. I even told my parents tonight at dinner, "Thank you for my life" I did not need to say anymore, it was all encompased in those simple words, yet I don't think there is anything more meaningful that I could have said to them.

I hope you all can feel this way.

It is good to be alive.

Peace and Love.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Viracocha
#2 Posted : 2/3/2008 11:35:01 AM

..still lc..

nice one man Very happy
that's what it's all about
the experience itself may be a little hard to make sense of sometimes, but the afterglow is the understanding that follows making all the pieces fit together. I bet you couldn't contain your laughter after that one

if only everyone could experience that, even just once

Saidin
#3 Posted : 2/3/2008 3:47:32 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

You're absolutely right, it is hard to remember exactly what happens, but the afterglow is where it all came together. I was saying out loud: now I understand...now I understand.

I just couldn't keep from laughing. Such a good feeling
Very happy
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

pattern
#4 Posted : 2/4/2008 3:19:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this report ... inspiring!

El Ka Bong
#5 Posted : 2/4/2008 8:00:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exactly ! Thankyou for the flashback ! Remind everyone ! Tell everyone !~ We need to stoke that afterglow in ourselvesd and each other, everyday !

It is impossibly IMPORTANT, very very very critically, preciously, important and so endowed with an infinite value, that we have living DNA-based bodies ! An impossible mystery / cosmic joke exists in each organism !

For the short while that they are inbetween being born and being eaten, every DNA based organism shares this 'importance'. I bet the yeast cells in my bread 'loved it' too while they did their thing, as the loaf was rising ! It was a royal DNA-fest in there for 20 minutes ! So I say my bread even had 'spirits'- yeast cells hold little souls too, that came and went !

But when you're a human this joy gets muffled by our senses, especally pain, materialism and all our sleepwalking-societies' dualistic values, and language - we just forget this joy to be alive, and forget to teach our kids this.

But really - unless you're going to make a sermon of it, how are we going to tell someone ... ? "Thank You" is kind of the first thing we'd say ... like saying grace before a meal...

.. your story made me also remember the impression I once had while communing in hyperspace - that there are in fact waaaaay more non-physical 'spirit' entities than there are bodies to hold them. All the spirits can't squeeze into the limited number of DNA-based organisms that exist here, so it's like there's a 'backlog' for new bodies.

And that reminds me of Terrence McKenna - an "ecology of souls" is right ! - we humans must be 'hosts' to thousands of souls, no..?