We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
that buzzing Options

secretbrac
#1 Posted : 9/22/2023 1:58:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am a regular user of DMT but haven't had a real entity experience yet. But I was curious if you guys ever got that buzzing or vibration feeling in random parts of your body while you trip. It feels like something is making physical contact with me frm the inside. I got buzzed once in my eye and on my leg. it happens during trips where i feel like something is there.....i can almost touch it. maybe this is my entity experience. i am not sure.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/22/2023 3:34:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Explorer2023 wrote:
secretbrac wrote:
I am a regular user of DMT but haven't had a real entity experience yet. But I was curious if you guys ever got that buzzing or vibration feeling in random parts of your body while you trip. It feels like something is making physical contact with me frm the inside. I got buzzed once in my eye and on my leg. it happens during trips where i feel like something is there.....i can almost touch it. maybe this is my entity experience. i am not sure.

Regular user of DMT but haven't had a real entity experience yet? The statement seems to be contradictory. There isn't some entity there whispering in your ear or waving a fan above your head while on it?

I haven't experienced a buzzing sensation on DMT from memory.
I do get them on a normal day though, twitching muscles in different areas of the body, which I attribute to some nutrient deficiency like magnesium.

Your comment is interesting though. There is an explanation for most things. Perhaps it's the medicine doing it's work, clearing blockages.

Everyone is different and the experience can vary over time. I've had plenty of experiences where no entities are clearly involved. I've also spoken with people who have worked with DMT many times and never have and entity experience. Seems like it happens, but is rare.

I have experienced the buzzing, the vibrating, and obvious discharges (body or body parts start shaking, sometimes hard). The discharging is a clear purge of sorts, as is to stochastically bring up the dross and moves it out of the system.

There are times that entities are there, but not visually or auditorily. So it wouldn't be surprising if such sensations as buzzing and vibrating of various parts of the body are types of entity contact.

DMT is weird Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#3 Posted : 9/22/2023 11:30:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have the opposite scenario. Every single experience is populated, often times frantically so. Even on low doses, blades of grass and tree leaves lean in towards me and chatter away. Air molecules bump into me with little exclamations of greeting or surprise.

Vibrations so strong that I can only attribute the sensation to being aware of the impending violence contained in every atom. Nothing is resting, not ever. Untold energy holding these temporary constructions of matter in place. Being big is a blessing that brings an illusion of calm. Being an atom is endless hard work.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Shades
#4 Posted : 9/22/2023 5:45:43 PM

Vapourous Soul

Hi friands,

This morning, I vaped 25mg of DMT with my Yocan Orbit vaporizer as I was waking up at like 6AM .
I did feel a very strange pressure in the head that almost became a strong headache before I stared tripping, this made me a bit anxious .

Is this a normal effect?

thanks , much love !

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 9/22/2023 7:15:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Shades wrote:
Hi friands,

This morning, I vaped 25mg of DMT with my Yocan Orbit vaporizer as I was waking up at like 6AM .
I did feel a very strange pressure in the head that almost became a strong headache before I stared stopping, this made me a bit anxious .

Is this a normal effect?

thanks , much love !

Yep, that's normal. It probably won't happen everytime. It may have been a shock to your system since it was first thing in the morning. It happens to me when I do it in the morning sometimes. It also happens when I have longer changa sessions.
Keep smoalkin.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Shades
#6 Posted : 9/22/2023 8:00:47 PM

Vapourous Soul

Alright, thanks for your answer .
Indeed it may have been a shock it had been a while I had not had water or food in my body .

It was an interesting morning though haha kept me in very good spirits for the whole day

<3