We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmala HCL questions Options

psychonautt
#1 Posted : 9/19/2023 9:12:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I intend to consume harmala HCL instead of grinded Syrian Rue before consuming the ayahuasca brew (so not pure DMT) for my next trip. I have a couple of questions however:

-Most people seem to recommend consuming the brew about 45 minutes after consuming the grinded Syrian Rue capsules. I expect this may be different for harmala HCL- probably a shorter wait time?

-I have read that gel capsules make the harmala effects less reliable. I would like to avoid the taste, however, so I assume dissolving it in orange juice should work?

-My microscale (0,00) does not even register the small amounts of harmala I put on. So, I use a milligram measuring spoon instead with a range of 10-15mg. Does anyone know if one microscoop of harmala hcl is closer to 10 or to 15mg? (If you don't know what a milligram spoon is: https://m.media-amazon.c...images/I/51EO017A2AL.jpg)

Thanks ahead!
“Joy at the smallest things comes to you only when you have accepted death. But if you look out greedily for all that you could still live, then nothing is great enough for your pleasure, and the smallest things that continue to surround you are no longer a joy” -C.G. Jung

"When in the body of a donkey, enjoy the taste of grass." -Tibetan Buddhist saying

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Triglav
#2 Posted : 9/22/2023 7:53:49 AM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Hey!

The link does not seem to be working for me.

Waiting 45 minutes before DMT consumption seems quite reasonable. You might need to wait a little longer and this can also depend on the dose of harmala hcl you're taking.

I would suggest to experiment a little bit with harmala hcl itself before moving on to adding DMT into the mix. This way you can figure out how different dosages work for you and especially considering you don't have a good way to measure your dosage. Do get yourself a more reliable scale. I would not want to find myself in a too big of a harmala dose (even only harmala hcl) and then add DMT onto that .... sounds like a recipe for a not so good experience to be honest with you.

Taking it easy and making sure you're well prepared and get to know the substances you're working with is much safer and will most likely produce a much better experience.

Safe Travels!

EDIT:
Dissovling in any acidic juice should work well.
I've taken harmala hcl in regular capsules and it seemed to work well for me.

psychonautt
#3 Posted : 9/22/2023 8:37:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you!
“Joy at the smallest things comes to you only when you have accepted death. But if you look out greedily for all that you could still live, then nothing is great enough for your pleasure, and the smallest things that continue to surround you are no longer a joy” -C.G. Jung

"When in the body of a donkey, enjoy the taste of grass." -Tibetan Buddhist saying