We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM's PE Options

Aoutiv
#1 Posted : 2/24/2010 11:32:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Species: P. Cubensis
Variety: Penis Envy
FC: Shotgun
Trays: 9 inches by 10 inches
Substrate: Rye to Hpoo
Casing: 50/50 +
Inoc: Liquid Culture

Two days later

Not a bad pinset for PE.

1 day later

1 day later, harvest in a couple hours

Half down, swim is letting these catch up for a day before new pinset starts

378.5g wet

326.1g wet

And first flush is done

Flush #1 weight: 704.6g wet
Expected dry weight: 70.5g dry (2.5 oz)

Final dry weight: 56.7g (2 oz)

Reminds me of the life of a human. Start out as a little knot, slowly grow, then once you get a little bigger your growth explodes, you get picked, shrivel up, and are then ingested by a higher being.

Flush #2 is underway.
“I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.”
-Watts-

"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies — all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes."
-Huxley-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 2/24/2010 11:34:48 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

mmmm swims a lucky swim

those are beautiful keep the updates coming

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 2/24/2010 11:56:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice.

Remember to update with images once they're big and...fully erect. Laughing
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Citta
#4 Posted : 2/24/2010 11:59:53 PM

Skepdick

Oh I love them! Beautiful little organisms, give them much love and make em grow strong! Much luck to you with the project =)

Aoutiv
#5 Posted : 2/25/2010 8:16:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Close ups.

Tall boys

Left side cluster close up

Right side cluster close up

From another tray, but a worth noting dense cluster.

Also, something that interests me, is MOST of them have black spots on the caps. Very bizarre.
“I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.”
-Watts-

"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies — all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes."
-Huxley-

Oncewas
#6 Posted : 2/25/2010 8:21:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cuties! <3<3<3

Virola78
#7 Posted : 2/26/2010 6:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful organism wow

the spots might be result of a virus?
like barepatch disease on other edible mushrooms

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Aoutiv
#8 Posted : 2/27/2010 1:15:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1 day later
-Watts-

-Huxley-

Aoutiv
#9 Posted : 2/27/2010 8:53:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update on 6 in by 9 in tray:

Mushroom explosion

Another happy PE pinset

Update***

-Watts-

-Huxley-

Dimitrius
#10 Posted : 2/27/2010 11:51:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful cluster there.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

antrocles
#11 Posted : 2/27/2010 11:56:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOOF!!! really beautiful work my friend!!

my little golden teacher kit has turned out to be pretty lame....massive colonization of the substrate but no pinning. after two weeks i resaturated the kit for 12 hours, drained and have been watching to see if anything comes forth.

so far, so bad.... Sad

ah well....i suppose i should just do it right from scratch instead of being a lazy ass.... Laughing

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Dimitrius
#12 Posted : 2/28/2010 2:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
WOOF!!! really beautiful work my friend!!

my little golden teacher kit has turned out to be pretty lame....massive colonization of the substrate but no pinning. after two weeks i resaturated the kit for 12 hours, drained and have been watching to see if anything comes forth.

so far, so bad.... Sad

ah well....i suppose i should just do it right from scratch instead of being a lazy ass.... Laughing

L&G!!

You should give this a try: Waylit's Pan cyan Tek

Great things are said about pans. Shocked

If you would like to learn about pan growing, I have all of the links necessary for learning, already gathered and stored (example growlogs, fruiting chambers, parameters, etc.). Just pm me if your interested.

Aoutiv
#13 Posted : 3/8/2010 9:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Flush #2
-Watts-

-Huxley-

Aoutiv
#14 Posted : 3/31/2010 7:04:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some big ones picked from flush #2

Flush #2

Flush #3

Other tray flush #3

As you can see, the cakes are running out. Fewer fruits, but much larger in size. Does anyone know why they do this?

The other tray had a pretty interesting pinset--from a ton of medium sized to a few huge ones.
-Watts-

-Huxley-