We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From Pine Cones to Perception: Decoding DMT's Secrets... (Latest Version-Complete) Options

MaverickAlex
#1 Posted : 9/10/2023 5:02:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear reader, this is my second attempt... downwardsfromzero let me know it isn't nice to redirect readers from DMT-Nexus to sites with Coekies...(He is right on that one :-)) My apologies for that, I did not know.

On his advice, I made a PDF and I hope everyone will enjoy reading this essay, please let me know what you think, kind regards Alex (See attachment)

P.S. If you want to print it, select the normal version, if you read on your computer (personal preference) the Black Edition is nicer to read.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MaverickAlex
#2 Posted : 9/10/2023 5:05:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I hope I did it right? Here are the files.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/10/2023 10:34:51 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks Alex for your efforts here - do feel free to discuss particular aspects of your insights or experiences here as well.

Many people say that DMT raises more questions than it does answers - how would you say this observation relates to your own journey(s)?

Sometimes it can take a little while for replies to appear on threads here. This reflects the different approach we have here - probably our Attitude Page explains all of this most clearly. Fewer people, and more thoughtful ones, means patience becomes an important virtue Big grin

Most of us here have other things on the go such that won't necessarily jump onto every post; I'll be taking a little while to read through your pdf's and I'm hoping some more of our philosophically inclined members will be taking a look too.

May I ask, when did you first encounter DMT? I'm sensing you may be a little older than my first guess...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

MaverickAlex
#4 Posted : 9/10/2023 11:08:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi again, nice to read your reaction, your welcome and thanks for the advice, it did get better :-)

Many people are right :-) it does get more complicated and more questions arise... However and I can only speak for myself and do not know it will be the same for everyone?

What helped me was reading religious texts, different Bibles, Quran, Hadith, Mishkat, Vedas, Popul Vuh of the Mayans, texts from Freemasonry and Rosicrucian's etc etc... Somehow it helped me to understand the journeys more, also the other way around. Through journeys, the understanding of these texts get more clear. Questions will disappear and understanding sets in, at least in my experience.

No problem, more thoughtful ones sounds good in my ears and patience is my third name :-)

I understand, I hope you will enjoy reading and can't wait to read your thoughts after it. No hurry :-) It is only one PDF if you read on the computer the Black Edition is nicer for the (normal) eyes. My hope is many of your readers will enjoy reading the essay and will gladly read there thoughts or questions.

Yes off course you may, uhm let me think... somewhere around 2008/2009 could be off a few months but not many. Also had a NDE after a car accident before that, some things where familiar to me in a journey because of that I think? I am now 48 but I look younger :-) that last part isn't truth. What was your first guess, if I may ask?

Kind Regards Alex

MaverickAlex
#5 Posted : 9/11/2023 12:26:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi downwardsfromzero, may I ask two questions?

1: People looking this post on their phone aren't able to see the links to the PDF's?
2: People from outside DMT-NEXUS who try to read or download the PDF's, can't do that and seemingly get a message about rights or something like that?

Is there anything I can do, did i forget to check some boxes or something? Or is their anything that can be done? Kind Regards Alex

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 9/11/2023 9:37:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Mm, yes - you do need to be logged in as a registered user of the forum to be able to view/download attachments. (Sorry, it's difficult to list all these points in advance!) I can see the attachments just fine when logged in from a phone. So far it has been downloaded several times in each case.

For a publicly visible copy of your work, it would be necessary to copy it into one or more posts, and where necessary, to include inline illustrations via appropriate 3rd-party hosting.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

MaverickAlex
#7 Posted : 9/12/2023 4:45:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I hope I did it right and people can find the texts... Did my comment of Posted: maandag 11 september 2023 00:08:42 reach you, could you something useful in it? Kind regards Alex

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 9/12/2023 8:32:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

MaverickAlex wrote:
Thanks, I hope I did it right and people can find the texts... Did my comment of Posted: maandag 11 september 2023 00:08:42 reach you, could you something useful in it? Kind regards Alex

Yes I've read it but don't always have time to reply to everything. I have a bunch of other stuff to do in the background here so just sit back and relax a bit, maybe engage in some other threads or just tell us a bit more about yourself and your experiences if you like.

Have you found any useful or interesting things on the forum yet? Have you extracted your own DMT and if so, how did that go for you?

PS: one answer - I thought you might be in your mid-twenties to early thirties at first, median: 28 - maybe you look this young (I still do, not counting the grey hairs and wrinkles!) Smile