We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
very good video on ayahuasca Options

quantumbrujo
#1 Posted : 10/18/2006 12:03:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.consciousmedi...com/members/ghancock.htm
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

blackclo
#2 Posted : 10/19/2006 8:53:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool vid, thx Quantum. Smile

blacksheep
#3 Posted : 12/4/2006 11:11:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes. Some very interesting points articulated well. It is interesting, that as living beings each of us really lives in our own dimension, on the physical level, what one senses, and the computation of what one sensed is relative to the point of the observer,(like the man says, 20 people in a room witness 1 event and can't agree on what was seen), yet much of the psychedelic experience is universal, transcending even time, and impersonal in that respect (altho' each of us partaking in the experience is emotionally subject to the context of our own lives past present and potential future,) and when first experienced it all seems so alien but so overwhelmingly familiar that it feels as tho there was never any distance from us, and that state. Just before watching this footage I read the thread where in the similarities of the DMT experience were compared Zhuan Falun, reminding me of some of Hoffmans observations that were documented in the book "LSD My Problem Child", specificlly a European Artist, unfamiliar with pre-columbian art and culture of south America was givven a dose of synthetic psilocibin and at some point began trying to capture or represent the imagry of the experience through sketching with a pencil, ended up manifesting art-work with striking similarities to the art of the pre-Columbian America.
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

varun
#4 Posted : 11/19/2007 3:47:23 AM

jo_cosmic

very interesting indeed. ive read some of graham hancock's interviews in new dawn magazines i think. he's view rings so true... how can we say that we live in a free and democratic world when we are barred from exploring our own consciousness. the powers that be are definately trying hard to keep us trapped within the five senses that interact with MAYA. break free!!! we need a revolution.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

pattern
#5 Posted : 1/5/2008 5:39:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"This is a reversion to the world of the Spanish Inquisition." - Graham Hancock Damn straight.

sattwa23
#6 Posted : 3/27/2008 10:32:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

varun wrote:
how can we say that we live in a free and democratic world

Smile Free? Democratic? C'mon... We are VERY FAR from that. Twisted Evil
~let the beauty be around you~

sattwa23
#7 Posted : 3/27/2008 10:33:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BTW, quantumbrujo, thanks a lot for this interview! Very inspiring!
~let the beauty be around you~

MR.shroom
#8 Posted : 3/28/2008 12:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow great, stuff honestly , really really good .
i felt like screaming into the world " LET MANKIND RULE THEIR OWN MIND INDIVIDUALLY , STOP OPRESSING US INTO BELIVE IN SOCIETY AND LET US BELIEVE IN OUR EXPERINECES FIRST" we control our mind