We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Session 2 Options

Physics131
#1 Posted : 8/27/2023 3:04:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intro:
Did this session directly the day after Session 1. Reference: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=102933
First I wanted to rest few days or a week.
But I felt to motivated after experiencing a great emotional flashback by smelling the extraction jar Smile

Side information:
A session consists of at least 2 or more usages.
The vape I am using is not a recommendation, I just use it because it is my spare device.
There are much better devices and options out there. However it works.
This got very long, the important part starts here REPORT 4

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: very excited
(physical condition) Set: normal
Setting (location): Alone at home chilling in my bed, indirect light, cleaned my room, lit 2 vanilla candles, mostly listening to Shamanic Drum Healing To Open 3rd Eye and Raise Your Vibration • Alpha Waves Music Therapy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-iFym8jUE
time of day: first use around 24:00
recent drug use: nicotine vape
last meal: cant remember

PARTICIPANT
body weight: around 65kg
known sensitivities: none
history of use: novice

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): DMT, nicotine (separately vaped)
Method of administration: vaporized
Vape: Aegis Boost Pro Max, 0,2 Ohm DTL mesh coil
Liquid: 500mg DMT dissolved in 4ml VG/PG (70/30)
Dose: I will use the term puffs as I dont know the concrete dosage of each trip
Hangover: 2

REPORT 1:

Time: t + 00 h
Wattage: 42,5
Puffs: 1
Intensity (overall): 0
Pleasantness: 0
Implesantness: 2, uncomfortable, weird
Visual Intensity: 0
Come down: 2
Afterglow: 0
Details:
Was listening to Powerful Shamanic Drumming • Didgeridoo and Deep Chants • Deep Trance and 432Hz Frequencies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PPsEzbDi0
I dont know why but i increased the wattage from 38,5 (which worked well the other day) to 42,5.
Wanted to do more puff as i knew what i will face.
During inhaling strongly and deeply I felt a very uncomfortable and strong body load.
Exhaled immediately and was a bit confused and worried about why that happened.
Very mild visuals not even worth mentioning, just a bit of drifting which lasted only 1 min or so.
The bodyload disappeared after a few minutes leaving behind some weird uncomfortable feeling.
I almost wanted to stop the session.
I communicated this with the chat and with a bit of remote trip sitting everything I felt much better Very happy.
During the talk I remembered that the wattage and the music changed compared to the first session.

REPORT 2:
Time: t + 1h 30min
Wattage: 38,5
Puffs: 2
Intensity (overall): 1
Pleasantness: 1
Implesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 1
Come down: none
Afterglow: 0
Details:
changed music to Shamanic Drum Healing To Open 3rd Eye and Raise Your Vibration • Alpha Waves Music Therapy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-iFym8jUE
Felt ready for the next attempt after waiting a while.
With the recommended meditation and belly breathing before the hit everything went much better.
Made 2 puffs with reduced wattage, the first was strong and inhaled deep, almost no smoke during exhalation.
The second puff was moderate.
I felt like sinking into water and leaned back on my pillow.
Being overflown with positive emotions it remembered me of the session the day before.
Was again looking at my trippy blanked and identified non subtle external visuals which started triangular but became more rhombus like.
Strong drifting and melting was noticeable.
The overall effect was a bit stronger then the report3 of session1 but softer then report4 of session1.
I closed my eyes, beginning with a green background again as the day before.
Abstract changing figures were visible and the background color changed.
After the effect disappeared I was again left with some weird subtle feeling behind which wasnt really much uncomfortable.

REPORT 3:
Time: t + 2h 30min
Wattage: 38,5
Puffs: 3
Intensity (overall): 1
Pleasantness: 2
Implesantness: 1, bodyload pressure in head
Visual Intensity: 2
Come down: 3
Afterglow: 1
Details:
Took 2 deep and strong puff leaving no smoke after exhalation followed by a moderate puff.
Felt the body load in form of acceleration a bit and was again sinking in water but it felt a bit stronger then in report 2.
Additionally I felt some pressure in my head which disappeared quickly.
Me falling back on my pillow with a big happy smile and joyfully observing my blanket Very happy.
As I cleaned my room there were not so many objects around resulting in less surface for visual potency.
The visuals were just a little bit more intense then the day before but a little bit different.
After closing my eyes and seeing the green background again I decided to focus more on external visuals.

I opened my eyes and saw a few rays/beams flying from right to left.
They looked like small and very far away shooting starts.
I was still in my room and watching my wall but the rays looked like they were much farer away then my wall. Hard to describe.
Was squeezing a transparent stressball (not because i was stressed) which had a lot of smaller green balls inside.
When i didnt squeeze the ball it looked like a full green plastic ball which wasnt transparent.
After squeezing it I was able to see the smaller balls inside.
It looked like the ball was filled with green fluid.
In the middle of the journey i felt some sort of chakra seed in the middle of my body.

The compressed wood of the backside of my drawer looked very interesting.
Looked again to my regular vape and was astonished of its spaced out look.
My arms looked cartoony with no hair on them again.
The crushed up water bottle looked like glass again and the already existing wavy shapes of the wall looked more wavy.
The walls of the bottle looked kind of inverted. I could see the inside wall being outside while the outside wall was inside.
At the end of the trip i looked over to my pillows and noticed some visuals forming around the arches.
They looked very small and in an ocean wavy form constantly in movement.
Was watching the pillow till the trip faded out.
Constantly seeing the waves getting smaller.

Come down:
Everything faded far away from me and I felt sort of detached.
I felt a bit drained and had some sort of tunnel view. Knowing that this was enough for today.
Looking on some shadows i could see still some visuals.
It looked like the shadow of a fence.
The same visual was also visible on the compressed woody texture of my drawer.
The optics lasted an hour.
After a few hours in the chat I went to sleep.

The next day:
Woke up after a few hours with a sweaty shirt.
My eyes felt really tired and had still this detached felling.
I was breathing a bit harder.
This lasted the whole day but i knew it was only temporary as I faced much harder come downs.
After a day of rest and a few beers I felt much better.

Conclusion:
I shouldnt have done 2 sessions that early in a row.
Probably the positive flashback I had in the morning when sniffing the extraction jar flooded my real set.
Despite it was again a very wonderful experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/27/2023 3:24:07 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Physics131,

Interesting report. It almost sounds like Report #1 was a kind of mis-fire. I find that with DMT they do happen. Sorry all you got out of that was body load.

A lot of your reportage seems to involve eyes open. Have you tried just laying back and closing your eyes after the final puff and keeping them closed until you begin to baseline? I cannot help but wonder if you might get more than the green image if you tried that.

DMT is powerful medicine. The keys to the castle are labelled Let Go and Surrender. It's easy for me to write and hard to do. But well worth the effort.

I would recommend just letting go, closing your eyes, not worrying about your vape (once you put it down) and not worrying about your body (even if you loose touch with it, it will continue to function just like it does when you are asleep).

These are just suggestions of course. I enjoy your reportage and hope that you continue to explore the seemingly endless depths of this molecule.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Physics131
#3 Posted : 8/27/2023 4:07:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply Pandora,

letting my eyes closed for the entire journey is on my todo list.
I am also very curious in where this will lead to.
It is really interesting that the internal visuals start always in the same place.

The letting go and surrender part felt much easier with session 1.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Will try to follow them.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 8/27/2023 4:47:28 PM

Got Naloxone?

When I came back to using DMT I started noticing a lot of the time the comeup looked the same. I don't think it was the formal Chrysanthemum but it would be this giant spinning geometric flower thing. This happened for a bunch of experiences in a row until it started changing into other things like valleys and tunnels and then I had the surprise breakthrough.

I have read a lot of accounts and some people do claim that they always see the same thing and other people like me always see something somewhat different.

I would suggest you do a lot of journaling and then check back after some real time passes. Might be that if you're still doing the work in 6 months something different will be happening during the comeup. Only time and DMT know.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Physics131
#5 Posted : 9/8/2023 1:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the late reply Pandora.

After another few Sessions I realized that the probability of the same visuals recurring increases when tripping a few times in a row. (At least for me)
But this is just a coincidence I think.

Thought a bit more about it, being able to see something wonderful another time is also very exciting.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 9/8/2023 3:07:39 PM

Got Naloxone?

That is fascinating and I do believe in trying to do some hyperspatial mapping.

For me if I'm going to get something I've seen before it happens in a discreet session separated from another one. If I'm going in multiple times in a setting it's radically different each time for me.

I find the individual response to DMT and the way it presents itself to individuals to be endlessly fascinating.

Hyperspace LOVES YOU