We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ocular flutter and burps. Options

ilisuc
#1 Posted : 8/24/2023 4:32:21 PM

wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username

i'm curious about if anyone else has experience either of these two phenomena when doing dmt..

the ocular flutter is happening to me every time i vape dmt once it gets to like the third hit...it's not constant but it's quite uncomfortable and happens often enough that just keeping my eyes open becomes difficult.

the burp thing is something happening to someone im very close to..not once or twice, but every time they do dmt with me they get nausea and start burping like a lot and for like many minutes. i would say this has happened consistently at least fifteen times. i mean i've had nausea here and there but i've never had the same type of response to dmt so consistently..it's really odd. maybe this person is inhaling weird?

any thoughts are welcomed and greatly appreciated Smile
-wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.