We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

scaredofthedark
#1 Posted : 8/22/2023 12:30:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexus,

I'm a relatively experienced psychonaut when it comes to mushrooms, but have only dabbled in low doses of DMT. I consider them similar vessels to get you to the same place, but one is more like a rocket ship to that destination.

While integration of psychedelic experiences are personal and come from within, I fully believe in the value of bouncing ideas off of one another to make sense of the seemingly impossible. I'd like to continue sharing my experiences to help with integration.

Overall, my goal with membership is to contribute to discussions where I can add something knowledgeable, but ask reasonable questions when I can't. I am excited to participate in discourse with like-minded individuals who've fully experienced hyperspace. Hopefully along the way I'll be able to help others, too.

I hope everyone is safe and having a good life!

Cheers,
scared

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/22/2023 2:14:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

scaredofthedark,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for that well written, well thought out and well edited introduction. I enjoyed reading it.

You sound like a great addition to our family and I look forward to seeing you around, your posts, etc.

I think it was smart to start with low doses of DMT. And I agree they are very much like higher doses of mushrooms or even in some ways LSD.

Again, welcome and looking forward to your presence here, Very happy.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Happy Mushroom
#3 Posted : 8/22/2023 2:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

agreed with Pandora

I too look forward to bounce ideas off of you Wink

scaredofthedark
#4 Posted : 8/22/2023 3:10:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Pandora and HM! I look forward to our future interactions!

Pandora
#5 Posted : 8/22/2023 3:42:45 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Well, that was quick. Congratulations on your ultra speedy promotion. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU