We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Freebase and Wellbutrin (NDRI) Options

Toshido
#1 Posted : 8/20/2023 5:42:28 PM

Research & Development

I have a friend (yes it's actually a friend) who takes Wellbutrin and is interested in experiencing DMT free base.

The information online has been pretty generic so far, and I'm more trusting of the people I know here than some random article.

I'm aware that SSRI and MAOI is a bad combo already, and she's not currently interested in Ayahuasca so I don't need to worry about that. But there is nothing for freebase and NDRI on the substance interaction page.

Known Substance Interaction List

But what about Freebase and an NDRI like Wellbutrin? Someone on reddit said they were fine, but again, would rather ask here. Thank you.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.