We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Delayed response? Options

LemonScented
#1 Posted : 2/2/2008 8:54:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had an interesting experience last night. So I smoked a normal size dose (I don't weigh but lay it out on a dime). I got a pretty good hit but I didn't go to the normal head space that I usually experience. I did have minor open eye visuals but nothing like dmt -- more like lsd or mushrooms. At the time, I really wasn't willing to try it again, i just got off work and I needed to take a shower. So in the shower I thought it would be fun to leave the lights off in the shower and see if anything developed. I assumed nothing would and nothing did at first, but when I closed my eyes I began to have fairly intense visuals. not of the extremely overwhelming type but dmt like visuals nonetheless... this was like 15 minutes after smoking and I would guess it lasted for another 20 minutes.

I did take some yohimbe (which is a weak maoi) earlier in the day. is it possible that this potentiated my experience, or at least made it last a little longer? I have to say it was nothing like dmt, more like lsd or say shrooms. Very pleasuable and interesting. has anyone here experienced anything similar?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sippyj
#2 Posted : 2/4/2008 5:38:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I bet it was the MAOI effect from the yohimbe. I keep meaning to try that (DMT+MAOI) but i've not been able to get the nerve up to do it.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 2/19/2008 8:48:31 PM

The Great Namah

MAOI+DMT is not more intense (a little less in fact), just more pleasant.

I highly recomend it...it is like having the experience melt over you instead of being shot at a million miles an hour into it. VERY PLEASANT! Remember to adjust your dose down though. 30mgs is plenty when mixed with an maoi. Rue extract works wonderfully, as dose a good brew of caapi.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.