We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Member long time fan, Anyone know about frogs? Options

illa
#1 Posted : 8/12/2023 3:24:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was hoping to post some of my experiences and opinions without going into too much detail that might bore someone as I am looking forward to some responses. Not many people I can share this type of stuff with without sounding a little nuts lol. Will keep posts brief and to the point.
My experience with DMT started a little over 20 years ago. A guy I knew brought back some of the frog he obtained in OR and I knew it to be special and got 50G. This lasted me about 6 years smoking with friends. I treated the substance as a recreational one, doing it when I was in a good state of mind and with close friends who might share the same values. Not really on a therapeutic level where I am at now.
I am curious if anyone has done the frog and can tell me how it differentiates from the more common root bark? My experiences and others who did the frog were so intense in body high that it was like going on a mental roller coaster and you would literally have to check yourself after the trip to make sure you had not peed yourself. This was many peoples reaction. Only one person actually did pee one time out of the 50G so it was a real thing.
With over a decade since I did the frog I now wonder how different it is from the bark and if people still are getting this form. I have theory's that a living animal's dmt might be different then a plants and wonder if there are opinions to be had on this.
As well is the process inhumane to the frogs? This would be a deterrent to trying to get it again, if the frogs are killed that can't be good karma right?
If not the frog has anyone felt a difference from where the dmt is harvested? Is there a reason people do the bark other then availability? I think it would be so interesting to try different sources as if the frog is different then could they all be slightly different too? If anyone knows of other sources they have tried plz tell me I am interested.
I am so curious about many things but this is my initial question any input is appreciated.
Neutral

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kobranek
#2 Posted : 8/12/2023 12:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't tried 5 meo dmt yet but if I was I would want to try synthetic vs from the bufo alvarius frog. I'm with Hamilton Morris on this. I couldn't in good consciousness find it in myself to smoke the excretions that are produced by squeezing the glands, kinda like popping a monster zit, that are on their heads onto a pane of glass to then be scraped up off of with a razor blade. Couldn't imagine the stress hormones being produced by the little fellas.

Twilight Person
#3 Posted : 8/12/2023 12:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So you say you tried the dmt from frog and now wonder if it s differential to root Bark dmt because it might originate from an animal?

But as kobranek says if you really got your stuff from frog then it is Not even dmt. So that is the whole reason why there might be stories with people peeing themselves and feeling much more intensity to the body. The frog Has 5 meo dmt and the root Bark just has normal dmt. So it is like a comparison between 2 diffrrent drugs. As far aß i read 5 meo is very different, way lese visual and more deep to a point where people would even call it scary. Dosage seems to be only 1/3 of normal dmt. So yes it is indeed different, but Not because of plant vs animal but because it is 5 meo dmt vs normal dmt.

So that is also the reason why people Do the Bark. They want to have dmt and the frog does Not have dmt. Also i think the frogs dont get physical damage when harvesting, you just press a plate on their secreting areas but obviously it is a defense mechanism so it will cause a situation where the frog feels dabger and thus karma still might Not be great.

Maybe try the regular dmt instead and it might be even better for recreational events with friends aß i heard it is less 'dark'. Then you could do the bark route without bad feelings about karma.
~ O ~

illa
#4 Posted : 8/12/2023 4:53:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for that information I have a lot of studying to do I will be looking up the 5meo to get info on it. I only have access to the bark these days I was just curious what the difference was and you explained it TY. Any links to 5 meo that might help is appreciated but I will put in work and research to find out. If you don't mind sharing a little more knowledge are there more variants of dmt past the 5 meo and the NDMT? So sorry for my ignorance I am trying to retain as much info as I can have only been online with this stuff for a few days, but have been traveling most of my life.

Twilight Person
#5 Posted : 8/12/2023 10:03:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems regular dmt is by far the most common and abundant one

5meo you would mostly get from toads but that is not a thing to see often, it seems actually way more rare and i have never met it anywhere in my scene here.

Then there is bufotenine which is pretty similar but people mostly get headache when they try it so i would not do.

And lastly the stuff in shrooms is also very similar to dmt, psilocybin as you surely have Heard. People wrote here a high dose of shrooms can come somewhat close to a dmt experience. That is mostly what you May call a family of chemical siblings.

Haß this 50g of your substance really been from frog AKA 5meo? 50g Sounds ridiculously much, i think in my country prison would start from 1 or 2 g. You would need a frog army to produce that, or actually "toads" as they are not frogs technically.
~ O ~

illa
#6 Posted : 8/12/2023 11:22:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Twilight Person wrote:
It seems regular dmt is by far the most common and abundant one

5meo you would mostly get from toads but that is not a thing to See often, it seems actually way more rare and i have never met it anywhere in my scene here.

Then there is bufotenine which is pretty similar but people mostly get headache when they try it so i would not do.

And lastly the stuff in shrooms is also very similar to dmt, psilocybin aß you surely have Heard. People wrote here a high dose of shrooms can come somewhat close to a dmt experience. That is mostly what you May call a family of chemical siblings.

Haß this 50g of your substance really been from frog AKA 5meo? 50g Sounds ridiculously much, i think in my country prison would start from 1 or 2 g. You would need a frog army to produce that, or actually "toads" as they are not frogs technically.

Again thanks for that info. One day I do hope to try the toad again but I have been pretty happy with the bark.

Ya back in the day I knew some pretty heavy ballers. Got the 50G from this hippy who was pretty deep into things. I heard once you only get less then a gram from each toad so ya I was thinking the same thing thats alotta toads. Not many people would have got all that but I knew it was gold. I was young I remember finding god and the meaning of life etc at least a few times on high doses. But it was so intense I think the root bark is a lot more interactive from my current experiences, I have really connected with ancestry heard other languages spoken to me as well as being healed with pink light energy. The 5MEo was not like that but I was younger so would have to try again to really compare and contrast.

PS It was crystal rocks amber in color and stunk exactly like spice but way stronger. You would break it up and your hands would stink for the next day. I used to take my dogs to work as I am an owner and a couple of times my secretary told me the dogs stunk like dmt from being in the same room with me the night before. I don't think they got enuff to trip don't worry I loved my dogs. When I would come to they would be sitting there looking at me like wtf are you on??? They were a comfort miss them both so much!

Twilight Person
#7 Posted : 8/13/2023 1:27:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your secretary told you to not smell so much like dmt? That must be an unusual job Big grin

Also i think even for regular dmt 50g is hard to ever aquire. So if you already did the bark extractions then you should have seen a difference to the toad experience?
~ O ~

illa
#8 Posted : 8/13/2023 4:28:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Twilight Person wrote:
Your secretary told you to not smell so much like dmt? That must be an unusual job Big grin

Also i think even for regular dmt 50g is hard to ever aquire. So if you already did the bark extractions then you should have seen a difference to the toad experience?

She said my dogs smelled like the deems thats how strong smelling the smoke from the 5MEO is.

I own a glass blowing company so things are accepted by most in my industry.

I took about 5-10 years off from dmt only doing it a handful of times in that span. SO most of my expereince was in the early 2000's with the 5MEO and now in the last couple years with the root bark.

Its hard to determine the differences being so long ago so I am hoping to one day acquire the 5MEO again.

The 5MEO was like being thrown off a cliff, everytime. The Bark gets me deep but the MEO is very strong in the body high.