We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Technomancy Options

Technomancy
#1 Posted : 8/5/2023 1:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, long time psychedelic pilot. Well, I joined because I want to contribute to the Nexus and help us grow. When we grow I grow too. Full membership is what I would like so I can help with chemistry and the fun of things. also to share my experiences with all of you.

I'm a master Technician by trade and that's why I went with the name Technomancy. What I do some think its magic lol.
Psycs, have always had my fascination just with the sheer realizational concepts that these wonderful substances can do. I don't use them for vacations or escape from reality, they actually help with the reality. For me, I can control most of the trips, its just when i go over the top then it becomes a ride that i'm attached to. Some are fun, some are lessons taught, the other trips, well I haven't had a bad one, just some things to help put my life into perspective and push forward no matter the circumstances.

Psyches have given drive to me in other ways that other methods don't. They wake you up to what you can be, if that's your intention.

Hope you enjoyed the read!
As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁๏ธ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/5/2023 6:13:52 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Technomancy,

Welcome to the Nexus. I'm so glad you signed up for membership and have enjoyed your presence in the chat.

I also would like to see you rapidly promoted. I believe you will and do make a nice addition to our little spicey found family, Very happy.

The path to this is mostly in your hands. Keep posting like you have been doing and do it in a way that shows you understand the Attitude. Also, I would strongly encourage you to persevere and complete a lot more of the Questionnaire. These are the things that will get you promoted and into the general area and other tabs of chat. Which is where I think you belong.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jungleheart
#3 Posted : 8/5/2023 7:16:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are popular! We are talking about you in the chat. Come visit Smile

Technomancy
#4 Posted : 8/8/2023 1:36:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jungleheart wrote:
You are popular! We are talking about you in the chat. Come visit Smile

Thanks! It was fun chatting for a bit, ill be hanging in and out of Nexus. More so when my shop/lab is built because then that's my designated extracting spot away from everything and out of the house cause of the fumes.
As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁๏ธ

jungleheart
#5 Posted : 8/9/2023 5:57:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't wait to see your secret door!