We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Robot, Hyperspatial Junk & Egyptology Museum Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 8/4/2023 3:51:11 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I have a light work month and the opportunity to vape DMT if I so desire. My intentions remain ongoing. I am working on existential issues, getting a handle on anger and making direct asks for help for my husband (Nemo) if I make any direct entity contact.

I smoked a blast of fb harmalas first and am not sure of the dose. I had a 15 mgs misfire where I got some of it but it was less than 10 mgs dosed then I added 11 mgs to the pipe and tried again (both harmalas and DMT). So this trip was probably in the 15 to 20 mgs range.

10 mins in

The details were insane and memories are difficult.

It started dark but then opened up into a fantastic opened blue room that was constructed of sheets that looked like trapezoids, somehow making the whole room kind of look like a 3D rhombus. This royal blue room was filled with the alien marquis spinning and carving all kind of weird shapes and pathways and taking pieces of the room with them.

I wound up sliding up against a weird shiny grey robot. It was crude, almost 1950’s style, made of rectangular and square blocks. Think a large rectangle for the abdomen with a square for the head and two smaller rectangles for legs, etc. That kind of robot.

The robot had circlular plates on his chest, face and other parts that had other items of small geometry on them with lots of weird pieces spinning or floating away. The robot was shiny grey with the circular plates being kind of a lighter grey tone and the pieces of geometry or hyperspatial circuitry were done up in bright pastel tones - pinks, purples and blues.

I got taken on a hyperspatial tour of a bizarre and happy landscape. I was “transported” to this landscape in some weird, crazily overfilled conveyance. Like something between a tractor trailer truck and a bus, it was open air and filled with hyperspatial junk, mostly large pieces of brown 3D geometry, predominantly cylinders, cones and spheres. They were dull. Not inner lit. No polish. They were being hauled away as hyperspatial junk.

My brother who lives with me is a professional junk hauler so it is kind of fun that I hitched a ride on a hyperspatial junk hauler vehicle.

The bizarre and happy landscape seemed contained, indoors or underground. Again blue was the main color but this time it was lighter and better lit. Anthropomorphic entities were abundant and in wild motion. Two dancing ones caught my attention.

I was shown to a fantastic, rectangular building constructed of glowing white panels and roof with thin black cylinders creating dividing lines between the wall panels. The roof panel was low. If my hyperspatial body was 5 feet 7 inches then the ceiling was 5 feet, 8 inches. Weird, happy entities opened the door and were using telepathy and body language to give me a very friendly and welcoming invitation to enter the building. They radiated pure joy.

It was the Egyptology Museum in hyperspace. There were hyperspatial plinths and like boxes made of light with items from Ancient Egypt. stone heads, ushabti’s, images of Gods and Goddesses, etc. But, it started changing and the boxes were breaking open and weird indescribable items of orange and green light were emerging, chevron like shapes, expanding. Everything was changing, the building was breaking apart.

Things broke down a bit and so did my memory. I do remember a most fascinating tunnel or cone of very bright, inner lit pinkish purple hues - inside of the cone were three other cones and inside those were strips of amazing and colorful psychedelic light shows. I recall thinking how the F could my mind come up with this, even on a drug?

After more indescribable and difficult to remember touring, I landed in front of two adolescent males on what looked like a sports field, as if they were just hanging out on a Summer’s day. I asked them if they could help Nemo and they looked confused so I let it go and soon they kind of broke up and dissolved and I wasn’t seeing much other than alien marquis which quickly faded.

In a way this trip feels kind of like a gorgeous nothing burger to me. It is the day after and I feel fantastic, am glad I did it and will do it again soon, maybe even today.

But I’m not sure I made any forward progress or that it has any meaning. Some DMT trips are like that for me. Frankly about 2/3. I do think it’s kind of cool how stuff from my everyday life (my husband is fascinated with Egyptology and my brother is a junk hauler) kind of seeped in.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jungleheart
#2 Posted : 8/9/2023 6:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the trip report. I enjoyed living vicariously through this report and looking forward to the next one.