We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends Options

sshulgin
#1 Posted : 8/1/2023 4:30:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi friends, I wanted to introduce myself as I've been lurking this forum for a long time now and would like to start interacting with the community. I've had several experiences with DMT and it blew my mind. I'd like to gather some more knowledge and help in any way I can to the community. Thank you all, LOVE

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/1/2023 4:32:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

sshulgin

Welcome to the Nexus. I am so glad you decided to sign up for a membership and formally join us. Very happy.

There is a lot to see and learn here - enjoy.

The Wiki link in the upper left corner might be a good place to start. It has many tried and true extraction TEK's for DMT and other entheogens.

When you tried DMT before was it vaped or oral?

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

sshulgin
#3 Posted : 8/1/2023 4:59:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:

When you tried DMT before was it vaped or oral?

Only vaped with electronic device or bong. Bong worked best.

I didn't have too many chances so now I'm looking forward to do my own extraction.

I'm almost ready but I need some very specific answers about solvents.

Is there anything I can do to be able to post besides answering the questionaire?

Thank you so much <3

Pandora
#4 Posted : 8/1/2023 5:27:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

You can post and reply to any post in the Welcome Area. Completing the Questionnaire, posting and replying to post in a way that shows you understand the Attitude will eventually result in promotion which will allow you to post anywhere on the Forum. Just be patient and keep doing what you're doing and it will happen.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

sshulgin
#5 Posted : 8/1/2023 10:21:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
You can post and reply to any post in the Welcome Area. Completing the Questionnaire, posting and replying to post in a way that shows you understand the Attitude will eventually result in promotion which will allow you to post anywhere on the Forum. Just be patient and keep doing what you're doing and it will happen.

I completed the Questionnaire and learnt so much in the process and also had some laughs.

My original question was about which non-polar solvent to choose. I think I made my mind and I'm going to use n-heptane for both extraction and recrystallisation.

Thanks Pandora!! <3

And also thanks to anyone who contributed to the questionnaire, you rock.

Will post my results with ‘MAX ION’ tek Smile